"You don't have enough in stock?"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. "You don't have enough in stock?"

User Info: saxamaphone1000

7 years ago#1
Today, I took a stroll down through the swamps of Kerning City to Tulcus to try and 100% my Crusader Chainmail for Dex. As I went to buy the scrolls (10 of them), a message popped up saying "You don't have enough in stock," and I did not get the scrolls. I tried buying them one at a time, and managed to get seven of them before the message appeared again. What is the message actually saying, and is there anyway to get it to stop appearing so I can get the much needed 3 Dex?
You're not crazy if there really out to get you!

User Info: 2bphy

7 years ago#2
That happened to me too, but I tried the next day and got my needed scrolls :). Any word on what this is? Glitch?
GT: raptor702
Platinum FC: 2836 6338 9620

User Info: saLUEtes

7 years ago#3
It happens occasionally; try changing channels as that has worked for me each time (though it's only happened twice to me).
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality

User Info: Maeiv

7 years ago#4
NPCs do not have an unlimited stock of items. They have a finite amount which can eventually run out.

I think it gets restocked every day though, not too sure.
Maple Story: Zeladia, Ozorro (Demethos)
GO 76ers!! 2-2

User Info: NintendoMan099

7 years ago#5
This happened to me when I was recharging my stars. Just change channels and it should work fine.

User Info: Bokothechoco2

7 years ago#6
What Sal and Nintendo said, happened to me once when I was gettings scrolls my level 10 bow.
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. "You don't have enough in stock?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived