This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.
Well, looks like we are getting Chaos Zakum/Horntail.
* Zakum Body 1 – 528,000,000 HP
* Zakum Body 2 – 704,000,000 HP
* Zakum Body 3 – 880,000,000 HP
* Zakum’s Arm 1 – 264,000,000 HP – Absorbs more HP and MP
* Zakum’s Arm 2 – 264,000,000 HP – Absorbs more HP and MP
* Zakum’s Arm 3 – 176,000,000 HP
* Zakum’s Arm 4- 176,000,000 HP
* Zakum’s Arm 5 – 220,000,000 HP – Heals about 250,000 HP and restored 50,000 MP to all Zakum Arms every 30 seconds
* Zakum’s Arm 6 – 240,000,000 HP
* Zakum’s Arm 7 – 202,400,000 HP
* Zakum’s Arm 8 – 202,400,000 HP
Total – 3,856,800,000 HP about 8x more than normal zakum.
* Requires level 100 to enter.
* Zakum’s Arm 1 and 2 absorb more HP and MP.
* All body parts have 8x HP and give more exp.
* Zakum’s Arm 5 heals 250,000 hp and 50,000 mp.
* Casts spell that causes your left, right, up, and down keys to be inverted.
* Drops two new items,
Chaos Zakum Helmet (Req Lvl. 100)
* STR: +21
* DEX: +21
* INT: +21
* LUK: +21
* HP: +10%
* Weapon Defence: +180
* Magic Defence: +180
* Accuracy: +35
* Avoidability: +35
* Number of Upgrades Available: 10
Chaos Zakum Tree Branch (Req Lvl. 50)
* Weapon Attack: +60
* Magic Attack:+90
* Number of Upgrades Available:7
* Has a total HP of 9,080,000,000 (without preliminary heads)
* Can cast different abilities than normal Horntail
* Drops rare items
* Can be fought in channel 1
* The required level to fight Chaos Horntail is 110
* Entry requirements same as normal Horntail
* Drops Chaos Horntail Pendant
Chaos Horntail Pendant (Req Lvl. 120)
* STR: +10
* DEX: +10
* INT: +10
* LUK: +10
* HP: +10%
* Weapon Attack: +2
* Magic Attack: +2
* Weapon Defence: +140
* Magic Defence +140
* Avoidability: +32
* Number of Upgrades Available: 4
One egg can be used on the Chaos Horntail Pendant.
The Chaos Zakum helm is nice, but its going to be nothing but a festival of boredom killing the damn thing.
not exactly, it seduces.
and if theres damage reflect involved anywhere at all, have fun with that.
It apparently has potion lock. It also has a skill that makes you take damage if you move and zombify. Or that's what I got from skimming through some board.
Doesn't sound fun at all.
Why now of all times did Pony have to quit T_T
From: Bokothechoco2 | #015
Even with Pony we wouldn't have gotten very far. It took us like 30-40 minutes with Pony, maybe a little more? CZak has 8 times the amount of HP, plus he Seduces.
Phanatoss Lv13x Aran ~ Lycanthrope Lv11x Priest
I read some speculation on what a hypothetical Chaos Pink Bean would be like.
I'm pretty sure you'd just die as soon as you enter the room.
Guys, I didn't hit 100% of the notes, why am I not getting 100%?
Great, now my 27 DEX 35 ACC Zhelm is going to drop in price........
I dont think it does DR, but ive read elsewhere that it seduces and dispels, as well as does that movement key invert thing.
Potion lock sounds a bit far.... that + zombie == instant death surely?
It just doesnt strike me as an enjoyable boss.
My guild is gearing up for chaos zak. We're gonna run until a lot of us have one. All of our level 200's are going, and you have to be 150+ to go. Also, required to take a few wheels of destinies.
Maplestory: Hitting friends up for pot money. - Tobalosiner