This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who is the most overpowered class after BB?

#1PanurgicPosted 12/4/2010 6:33:09 PM
I havent played for like 2 years so Im very out of the loop. BB got me interested again
---
lol
lol
#2Mufufu_MasterPosted 12/4/2010 6:47:49 PM
Most classes are balanced, but Mechs are a cut above them because of their high-DPS rapid firing at lategame and rushing in earlygame.
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
Official Kyogre of the Pokemon B/W boards Mufufufufufufu...~
#3Panurgic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2010 6:52:22 PM
how are hermits doing
---
lol
lol
#4HowatizerPosted 12/4/2010 6:57:03 PM
So you just want to play the current OP class? That is pretty weak in my opinion. Also FYI BB is a "balance" patch and pretty much any class is pretty viable outside of mages.
---
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mohandas Gandhi
#5saLUEtesPosted 12/4/2010 7:03:19 PM

So you just want to play the current OP class? That is pretty weak in my opinion.

You really need to learn to stop assuming things before you launch off on tangents. It makes it appear your reading comprehension could use some work.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#6Panurgic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2010 7:04:15 PM
why would I want a weak class? obviously I would want to see who is at the top and go from there. Im not going to slave over maplestory being weaker than everyone else. this is an outline for who I would want to pick and not a definitive choice.
---
lol
lol
#7bast999Posted 12/4/2010 7:05:48 PM

how are hermits doing

Restructuring part 2 gives them 345% TT at level 30. Sure as hell better than pre-BB's 150% or whatever it was.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdLGYee5JUI
#8Panurgic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2010 7:07:33 PM

Restructuring part 2 gives them 345% TT at level 30. Sure as hell better than pre-BB's 150% or whatever it was.

god damn are they serious

is the formula different and the 345% doesnt mean that much really or is it seriously a 200% boost?
---
lol
lol
#9Robtcee13Posted 12/4/2010 7:16:38 PM
The most overpowered class is also the most boring, TC. I suggest a varied class that's fun and still a good deal of powerful, rather than the class that'll ohko everything but only will use one attack or combo to do so.

So you just want to play the current OP class? That is pretty weak in my opinion. Also FYI BB is a "balance" patch and pretty much any class is pretty viable outside of mages.

Mages are extremely viable after BB. Probably become the most broken class really, what with all their multihitting attacks having extremely high multiplyers, and the new damage formula. If a mage can hit the damage limit, which they probably will, they'll be hitting for the max damage three to six times across a massive group of enemies.
Sounds pretty broken to me.
---
Guys, I didn't hit 100% of the notes, why am I not getting 100%?
- TravisCombs
#10__Curley__Posted 12/4/2010 7:31:22 PM

shadow partner also does 100% dmg, instead of 50%

---
I don't trust that doctor. I bet Ive lost more patients than he's treated. I finally learned what it's like to be a grandmother; subjugated, yet honored160/160