This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much are the finished Evolving Rings 2 worth?

#1HeroezzPosted 3/15/2011 8:32:45 PM
10mil?
---
Philisophy rules The Conduit FC: 3438-0890-5525
Megaman Starforce 3: Red Joker FC: 3566-9731-5783
#2Spark_FlashPosted 3/15/2011 8:33:41 PM
Let's ask the future!
---
"And it's portable. Come on? The best Kirby game, remade to be portable ALONG with extras? That's like sliced bread with 10 dollars inside." - Noke0
#3Heroezz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 8:38:25 PM
...grammar police. Fine How much will the finished Evolving Rings 2 be worth?
---
Philisophy rules The Conduit FC: 3438-0890-5525
Megaman Starforce 3: Red Joker FC: 3566-9731-5783
#4Melfice_07Posted 3/15/2011 8:45:56 PM
Considering the first lvl17 ring is usually worth anything between 250-350m, the second one shouldn't be any different because they both have the same stats. The only thing is there will me a lot more in the market once they become tradable because people are giving a 5 day grace period to get them. I will guess the price will go down about 75m.
#5supergodinezPosted 3/15/2011 9:26:48 PM
The 2nd one will not be nearly as expensive as the first one was, seeing as we have 5 days grace. However, the First variant of the evolving ring will keep the same price, or even inflate.
---
Maplestory: Blargh89: Lv.76 Dk///Galicia///
-R.I.P: Lv.148 Dark Knight :(-
#6MezmorizorPosted 3/15/2011 9:54:16 PM
I will be shocked if they end up being worth more than 50m, everybody and their mothers are making at least 4 rings
---
http://imgur.com/YGMH9.jpg
#7popnkornPosted 3/15/2011 11:48:09 PM
are u sure about that i can vouch and stake my litle fellas on the line that less then one tenth of acrania even thinks the rings are worth it

factor in ppl who dont own there own computer and are limited by parents and such i feel there wont be to many rings floating around and alot of unfunished ones :p

i would assume this goes a little less then double for the older servers

i mean sure sum of yur guildies and gamefaqs users and such are farming but lets say theres 100k ppl on one server pro or not high lvl or not and may quit or not ring to ppl ratio is still pretty low

i dont even care for the rings i might just keep all mine or sell one to get a new wg im just glad that im on arcania half the kids wont even know were the maple drops are and considering i can always find a jester and scarecrow room finding that low lvl mob on my tb or db and messing things up will be easy and on my tb ill be throwing dexless sharks by then so nya :

theres my rant lmao i for one want the visitor event to come back im 100 percent it will in all my years of maple ive seen every event come and go so ya,,,, i want the time traveler medal
#8Red JohnPosted 3/16/2011 12:05:15 AM
Right at the end of the event, the rings won't be worth much, even more so because of extra days and people taking bigger advantage than last time (I've heard of people going for 20+ rings, wtf). All I can say is, everyone thought the first evolving ring would be really cheap due to saturation, look where it is now.

Though I expect the second one to take much longer to inflate.
---
Brawl FC: 1676-3771-1216
#9popnkornPosted 3/16/2011 12:16:22 AM
with guilds like control and currency messing up the economy the rings will be mad expensive the first day and there wont be anything u can do to stop ppl froming taking there lead since they own fm1 and half of fm2 i find it said ppl dont restore the economy and just go by there ridicoulous prices
#10MezmorizorPosted 3/16/2011 8:03:30 AM

Right at the end of the event, the rings won't be worth much, even more so because of extra days and people taking bigger advantage than last time (I've heard of people going for 20+ rings, wtf). All I can say is, everyone thought the first evolving ring would be really cheap due to saturation, look where it is now.

Though I expect the second one to take much longer to inflate.

Except a lot of people got screwed by the multiple 15+ hour patches during the first evolving ring event. That is not the case here, and even if it was, we have an extra 5 days to do it. Plus everyone saw how much the first rings are worth, so now they're trying to create their own gravy train.
---
http://imgur.com/YGMH9.jpg