This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[STICKY] Post-Chaos Training Spot Guide

#71End_of_DayPosted 10/14/2011 8:38:31 AMmessage detail
^ sums up the post ascension training guide.
#729tkPosted 11/1/2011 12:21:03 PMmessage detail
It seems like this guide is for the extremely funded. Most of the time it's suggesting I go to mobs 10-15 levels above my level which I have like a 70% chance of hitting and it takes forever to kill them. For those of us just starting out most of the training suggestions are unrealistic, and those that have the funding to train there don't need a guide to tell them where.
---
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
#73EndgamePosted 12/17/2011 3:12:25 PMmessage detail
-At about 56 or 57, Sand Rats in Magatia become a viable option.
bull****

they're level 77, you won't have a reliable hit rate against an enemy 20 levels higher than you
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#74Mitsune_RakaenPosted 12/24/2011 7:04:37 PMmessage detail
Good guide.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
#75EvilMewtwoPosted 12/25/2011 12:15:23 PMmessage detail
Endgame posted...
bull****

they're level 77, you won't have a reliable hit rate against an enemy 20 levels higher than you

I trained at Sand Rats on my Merc from 50 to 60, and in Desert of Serenity from 60 to 70. >_> Granted, I had evo rings and a work glove, but another 7 levels should account for that.
---
[AlphaOrders 164 Paladin] [Excessence 71 Dawn Warrior]
gMS Khaini -=|=- Currently active: Excessence
#76saLUEtesPosted 12/26/2011 6:32:48 AMmessage detail
Endgame posted...
bull****

There was a huge ordeal when OP's guide was previously describing LHC mobs as weak to elements and I told him clearly he was incorrect on that - he had the gall to say that I was lying and didn't know what I was talking about.

Let that give some indication as to the type of person the author is.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#77MezmorizorPosted 1/2/2012 12:20:17 AMmessage detail
Sand rats is really good exp in the 50s
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
#78azn_riza_000Posted 1/2/2012 12:27:43 AMmessage detail
Endgame posted...
bull****

Try it before you knock it.
---
Windia~SatomiOrders~18X Paladin~SatomiSleepy~13X Bowmaster~SatomiSoars 18X Mercedes~
#79NexonCash4FreePosted 1/29/2012 7:56:02 PMmessage detail
EM_MapleStory posted...
READING AND UNDERSTANDING THIS GUIDE:

I’ll have notes after the descriptions of some training areas mentioning population, etc. Generally, the higher a map is on the crowded scale, the faster it is for the majority of classes. The reverse also applies - the slow the training for the average player, the less crowded the map will be. Here’s what they mean:

“Fairly crowded map” – There’ll generally be a few people here regardless of the time. It might be difficult to get a channel during peak times or during a boosted-EXP event.

“Extremely crowded map” – This map is often full even in the dead of night. Chances are, you won’t be able to get a channel. And going during peak times or 2x? Forget about it, unless you like KS wars.

“Secluded map” – This map will be empty, regardless of the time. You often won’t even see another soul, even during 2x. This also applies to mini-dungeons, because you’re the only one in yours.

Lastly, if there’s no description of crowdedness, which means it’s more crowded than a “Secluded map” but less than a “Fairly crowded” one. You know, about average population. This means that you’ll probably see a few other people, but it still won’t be an issue to get a channel regardless of time or events.

--------------------
Level 1 to 10:
--------------------

-Job quests. This goes without saying.

--------------------
Level 10 to 20:
--------------------

-Blue Ribbon Pigs. These are a few maps right of Nautilus harbor. (Note: Secluded map)

--------------------
Level 20 to 25:
--------------------

-Mixed Golems near Henesys are a decent spot. Go towards the Mushking Empire and stop in at the block-looking structure. There's a mini-dungeon of these guys. It’ll require a bit of jumping, better for ranged classes. (Note: Secluded map)

-You can also go to Rotting Skeletons in the chimney of NLC's Haunted House. They're great for this level range, especially for mobbing or melee classes. (Note: Vulnerable to Holy, Heal)

--------------------
Level 25 to 30:
--------------------

-Rotting Skeletons are still great.

-Starting at about level 25 you can start killing monsters in Kerning Square Mall. I like taking Cherry Bubble Tea on the first floor until about 28, then moving up to Mannequins to 30. These maps are all flat with good spawn, so they're great for mob classes. (Note: Secluded map)

--------------------
Level 30 to 35:
--------------------

-At level 30 you can go to CDs, on the top floor of Kerning Square Mall. Again, great spawn and a flat map make this map ideal for mob classes. (Note: Fairly crowded map)

-There's a good questline in the Mushroom Kingdom that will take you from level 30 to about 34 or 35, along with giving you a 1 ATK / 2 MATK glove and a +2 all stat medal. All classes should do this for the medal, IMO.
-Grinding on the Helmet Pepes and Royal Guard Pepes in the castle maps of the Mushking Empire can be effective in this range. Large, flat maps, good spawn. (Note: Secluded map)

--------------------
Level 35 to 50:
--------------------

-CDs are still excellent for mob classes, not that they're bad for other classes or anything. They begin to get slow around 45, but definitely doable until 50. (Note: Fairly crowded map)
#80SalTheThiefPosted 4/15/2012 2:28:06 AMmessage detail
):
---
Pokemon: Soul SIlver FC: Sal - 2923 1359 2326
My pokemon are PokeSAV'd but they are legal.