This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Training guide & skill build for a Wind Archer

#1JitterinPosted 11/1/2011 12:17:52 PM
The post-chaos training guide thread is garbage

I'd also like a Wind Archer skill build that's optimized for the best current training areas from 45-75

Anyone want to help me out?
---
`-`
#2aNiceLayPosted 11/1/2011 12:21:33 PM
Just use common sense. Max the useful skills, don't max the non-useful ones.

As for where to train, use the sticky?
---
GT:The 17th Bronco | iMaple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAIt4MgnHc
#3MaplesGrandGMPosted 11/1/2011 1:19:39 PM
How would you know that guide is crap if you're the one asking for help on where to train in a game where you spend like 1 hour tops at each training area, in other words, you shouldn't need help to begin with, yet you're basically bashing the best help offered to you, and asking THIS forum, to forgive your ignorance and basically regurgitate exactly what the guide already tells you?

Yes, that was all one question, and equally as well a suggestion.
#4Ephemeral_BeingPosted 11/1/2011 1:27:51 PM
Sidekick leech. Uthyr got me from 45-60 in an HOUR yesterday. That was crazy stuff.
---
ConIido, 16X Buccaneer
#5Jitterin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 1:28:11 PM
I know that the guide is crap because it hasn't been updated in a while, and having actually been playing this game for much longer than I ever frequent this forum, I know that in the past there were much better training areas that I had found than the ones suggested in the guide.

As the game has updated, the guide has not - and considering the guide was made recently after Big Bang was introduced, then there is no way that anyone could have compiled a list so quickly of where the best training areas are (I realize it's been updated with LHC stuff, but that's not what I'm looking for)

For example; the level range of 10-30 is full of stupid advice, blue mushrooms and golems? Really?

As for my question regarding skills, I asked that the build be optimized for the best current training areas which may or may not have been those mentioned in the guide *though I can think of a few that are better already for the level range I'm looking for, I just didn't know if they were necessarily the BEST since I haven't logged on in a few months and things change.

Like, should I focus on single target DPS so I can OHKO twisted jesters or a similar monster or should I focus on using the wind archer's mobbing skill instead?
---
`-`
#6Sanae_KochiyaPosted 11/1/2011 2:27:04 PM
inb4saluetes
---
I'm a good girl!
#7akira595Posted 11/1/2011 2:27:25 PM
Jitterin: "I have legitimate questions about a game that I'd like to post on its message board designed for answering questions and helping users"

Board: "Go away noob. Don't ask questions."

Anyway, I can't help with the archer build since I have never liked playing as a bowman. I can say that while outdated, the sticky is still useful for the most part when determining where to go. Now that accuracy is so insignificant, try training a bracket down. So when the guild tells you to go somewhere at 30, try going there at 20 to 25.
---
"Well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks.."
#8DraikonackPosted 11/1/2011 2:58:38 PM
Jitterin posted...
I know that the guide is crap because it hasn't been updated in a while, and having actually been playing this game for much longer than I ever frequent this forum, I know that in the past there were much better training areas that I had found than the ones suggested in the guide.

Excuse me, the guide is only 3 months old. The only big thing that has happened is Ascension, and the guide isn't MAJORLY affected.

Jitterin posted...
As the game has updated, the guide has not - and considering the guide was made recently after Big Bang was introduced, then there is no way that anyone could have compiled a list so quickly of where the best training areas are (I realize it's been updated with LHC stuff, but that's not what I'm looking for)

The guide was a group effort, and it wasn't made RIGHT after.

Jitterin posted...
For example; the level range of 10-30 is full of stupid advice, blue mushrooms and golems? Really?

...are we reading the same guide right now?

We're not giving you any info, because the guide already says what you need to know.
---
Official Suicune of the B/W Boards! I <3 Boyce Avenue!
# of same time posts: 4 Pokemon Black FC: 1248 8035 6849
#9Jitterin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 3:06:50 PM
oh forget it

sidekick leech > all

can't believe salu-tease is still around
---
`-`
#10BladeDivaPosted 11/1/2011 3:28:20 PM
Sidekick leech. Uthyr got me from 45-60 in an HOUR yesterday. That was crazy stuff.

I've really gotta get in on some of this "sidekick system" action.
---
Satsugeki Bokouken! Oidededededede! Blya!