This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ranger skill build please.

#1azn_riza_000Posted 11/6/2011 10:54:44 PM
---
Windia~SatomiOrders~17X Paladin~
#2Bokothechoco2Posted 11/7/2011 6:12:18 AM
Max everything but strafe, hit 120, hold down the win button to 200.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/untitled-2.png
#3ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/7/2011 7:11:48 AM(edited)
max all and leave strafe at 11. I do suggest getting lvl 10 strafe before 110 though because you will want it for LHC.

For bowmaster do SE > BE > AFA or link depending because link adds % total damage and % HP while afa adds raw power. Link would help you more if you like to boss. Put 1 point into Ult Inferno and elite puppet just to use them. I personally did SE > BE > Hurricane > Lv5 marksmen > lvl 17 link > and now maxing AFA and I am level 161. I found it did more for me because of the HP gain i wanted from link, and the 15% def ignore from marksmen. I did put 1 point on elite puppet and Ult inferno too, just to use them. I have level 5 illusion step because i got that book free from the event thinking it was good. You can skip illusion step till late in the levels.
---
Khaini BM HeroVendetta, come find me.
#4RedYoshi27Posted 11/7/2011 7:48:27 AM
Just don't max strafe unless you want to skip level 1 hurricane.
---
"Kraden's pigeon. So badass he doesn't even need a name, just a title.
Jeumaitre
#5Bokothechoco2Posted 11/7/2011 8:18:09 AM

How is that related in any way whatsoever to not maxing strafe? The reason you don't max strafe is because it's the only skill you'll never touch again in your entire bowman career for any reason whatsoever. And for the record, level 1 hurricane is better than max strafe.
---
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/untitled-1.jpg
#6pikamemnonPosted 11/7/2011 8:32:26 AM
1. One sp into fire shot
2. Max Arrow rain asap
3. Max flaming bird
4. The rest doesn't really matter
---
"They tried to fix their engine by changing a tire" Hank, King of the hill,
El Nido Bow Master
#7ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/7/2011 8:34:31 AM
Bokothechoco2 posted...
How is that related in any way whatsoever to not maxing strafe? The reason you don't max strafe is because it's the only skill you'll never touch again in your entire bowman career for any reason whatsoever. And for the record, level 1 hurricane is better than max strafe.

You will need it for LHC. My original BM was long before anything was touched, and my current was made post BB, pre LHC. He would be wise to have level 10 strafe for lhc since inferno won't be nearly as good till he has 1 point in ultimate. The damage gap is pretty big.
---
Khaini BM HeroVendetta, come find me.
#8Bokothechoco2Posted 11/7/2011 9:06:12 AM

You will need it for LHC. My original BM was long before anything was touched, and my current was made post BB, pre LHC. He would be wise to have level 10 strafe for lhc since inferno won't be nearly as good till he has 1 point in ultimate. The damage gap is pretty big.

I'm not seeing how your post has any relevance to my comment about not maxing strafe
---
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/cf965472.jpg
#9michael_k1dPosted 11/7/2011 11:04:48 AM
ss4gogeta_dark posted...
For bowmaster do SE > BE > AFA or link.

Why would you get SE before AFA or BE, or even BE before AFA for that matter... that's the exact opposite build for anyone that actually wants to post some numbers.
---
Took me 5 years to get to (32) Legend. I wonder how long it'll take to get to (33) Elite....
#10Bokothechoco2Posted 11/7/2011 11:07:53 AM

Why would you get SE before AFA or BE, or even BE before AFA for that matter... that's the exact opposite build for anyone that actually wants to post some numbers.

To be fair, it was coming from a guy who said to add a point to inferno and puppet. Skills that get about 5 minutes per 10 hours and a nice flat zero usage respectively.
---
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/MtwNE.jpg