This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the difference between a regular and a Deluxe Android?

#1TwilightRaverPosted 12/18/2011 4:09:40 AM
I have enough coins to get the recipe, and I could probably find the Wisdom Crystals and Magic Powders laying around somewhere. But what's so good about a Deluxe Android over a regular one?
---
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword!
November 20th, 2011. Reach for the sky!
#2bast999Posted 12/18/2011 8:03:16 AM
Starts with a black outfit instead of a blue one, which looks much better, though this only matters if you're poor. Once you buy the nx items for it then there's no visual difference. However, I think deluxe have a chance of starting out with unreleased hairstyles (I know mine has that).

Deluxe can use garnet and crystal hearts, something regular can't do, and these new hearts have more slots. However, due to the fact that gold hearts need advanced item crystal and crystal hearts need superior item crystal (and they both expire), people don't consider the higher tier hearts to be worth the effort for just 2 more slots. This is considering they both expire on the same day if they're made in the same day, and both have the same potential, so in the end the only advantage is that extra attack from those 2 slots.
---
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/facedf.jpg
Best reaction shot ever.
#3gamesage53Posted 12/18/2011 11:12:31 AM
Also, if you equip a normal Android, it can't be traded. A Deluxe Android can be traded after being equipped if you use Platinum Scissors from the cash shop. That's really only nice if you have the NX to do it and decide you don't want to play that character anymore.
---
PSN: gamesage53
Tell me you're from here and the board you were on so I know to add you
#4MordeusPosted 12/18/2011 6:00:50 PM
So when you trade a deluxe android with platinum scissors, does that mean you can trade cash shop items that way? Like I could swap my Rookie Mapleboy stuff on an android, then platinum scissor it to another character, then take the cs stuff off it?
---
Sauzer lv120, Koren lv97, Radia lv57 ~ Windia.
#5gamesage53Posted 12/18/2011 6:21:08 PM
I don't think that would work. I haven't tried to put a cash item on my normal one and then unequipping it. I assume that it would just leave the equips in the Android slots even after unequipping it, or that it would make you unequip them first.
---
PSN: gamesage53
Tell me you're from here and the board you were on so I know to add you
#6MordeusPosted 12/18/2011 6:26:05 PM
I figured they'd be a catch like that. Oh well...
---
Sauzer lv120, Koren lv122 ~ Windia.