This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post Justice DPM chart

#11Ephemeral_BeingPosted 3/3/2012 8:56:15 PM(edited)
Finally NOT at the bottom. Peri is happy.

By my math, at a mere 30K range, I'd be doing 1.2 million DPS to a single target. That seems really, really high. Tell me how I did my math wrong, please.

30,000 x 40.93= 1,227.900
---
Coniido, 18X Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 15X Bishop
#12DrSockPosted 3/3/2012 9:05:36 PM
That doesn't look right. I thought bishops at the bottom of the dpm chart. yet it see them higher then a few classes, DrK in particular.
#13Wafles_Posted 3/3/2012 9:18:31 PM
Just a note, this is pretty useless information for a huge variety of reasons. Sure, this % is relevant for low-funded people, but for higher funded people max damage starts coming into account. This is the point where mercedes, phantoms, and BM's trump everything. DS too probably.

A lot of other information is probably needed here as well. There's a lot of things on this list that just don't make sense to me. I guess knowing which skills are being accounted for kind of matter.

Just take this with a grain of salt, I guess.
---
Maple [Windia] : WaflesV3 - 200 NL :: Wafles - 182 Aran :: PhoenixWafs - 173 Demon Slayer
Lulzcedes - 147 Mercedes :: Wafs - 120 F/P Mage
#14_RaveMaster_Posted 3/3/2012 10:31:36 PM
Bishops are higher than DB on the 1v1 chart? wut the...
---
~Rave
#15EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 10:43:08 PM(edited)
Fire/Poison uses Poison Mist, Paralyze, Fire Demon, Poison Breath, Oz's Flame Gear, Big Bang, and Mist Eruption.
Ice/Lightning uses Chain Lightning and Glacier Chain, with Ice Demon whenever its DoT runs out. Oz's Flame Gear is used when its duration runs out when targets is greater than 2 and defense is greater than 25%.
[B}Bishop[/B] uses Angel Ray on up to six targets, and fully charged Big Bang on more. Oz's Flame Gear is used when its duration runs out if defense is greater than 0.
Evan uses Phantom Imprint 1 second before it runs out and spams Illusion on Single Target. Blaze is used for three and eight targets, and Flame Wheel is used for ten targets, including its 6%/s DoT. Inherited Will's 5% Boss Damage is included. Evan is always Fastest (2) due to Dragon Soul and Booster.
Battle Mage has all Auras on, uses Body Boost (Dark) whenever possible, Teleports and uses Finishing Blow with The Finisher, along with Twister Spin and Teleport(est. attack speed of 600ms) when it's off cooldown. Dark Shock is detrimental to DPS.

Dark Knight:
Sacrifice for single target. Dark Impale for 2 to 6 targets. Dragon Fury for 7 & 8 targets.
Hero:
Panic whenever available. Enrage + Intrepid Slash on single target. Intrepid Slash for 2 to 4 targets. Coma on 10 orbs and Intrepid Slash for 5 & 6 targets.
DS:
Vampiric Touch and Metamorphosis have priority over attacking skills that cost Force. Demon Slash is used if there is not enough Force to do anything else. Devil Cry is recast when its duration is 2s or lower. Dark Bind is cast when its cool down is off. Infinite Force is used when its cooldown is off. For six or less targets, Demon Impact is used when there is enough Force for it. For seven or more targets, Devil Cry is used. Demon Explosion does ~1000%/s less for all targets at 70% defense. Demon Slayer with Booster and Concentration cannot be slower Faster (3).
Aran:
Uses Combo Judgement when targets is greater than 5 on Over Swing and over 7 on Final Toss.

The rest and everything is on southperry.

Seeing as how the spreadsheet is being updated (not by JoeTang), might as well post it. It already changed a bit >_>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atx3A2VV0mdKdEpWSjAxWkJ6dGprSkpUZUFDbnpNT2c#gid=0
#16EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 10:50:29 PM(edited)
Post justice DB is stronger, but like I said the spreadsheet was for pre-revamp DB for w/e reason. Anyways post revamp for DB it is 4951 for single , 17824 for 6 targets.

Also , I didn't create that spreadsheet. Someone else did

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50829
#17vorlik29Posted 3/3/2012 11:03:27 PM(edited)
Where exactly are you culling this information from over on SP? The individual class based Justice % threads that JoeTang does? I'm curious because the numbers in those threads do not match with these numbers at all. In addition, the ideal percents will only tell a small portion of the story when it comes to actual gameplay based damage output.

Edit: Yeah sorry just saw your new post, seems you are referencing the charts from JoeTang. My trouble is, none of your single target numbers for say, BM and MM match with anything he lists in that particular chart, regardless of what boss defense you are looking at. So still, I wonder where these numbers came from exactly.
---
"Historically, the most terrible things - war, genocide, and slavery - have resulted not from disobedience, but from obedience."
MHTri: Vorlik TBX1E3
#18EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 11:05:36 PM
. My trouble is, none of your single target numbers for say, BM and MM match with anything he lists in that particular chart, regardless of what boss defense you are looking at. So still, I wonder where these numbers came from exactly.

What, they look fine to me. I didn't make the spreadsheet but I just checked now it looks okay
#19vorlik29Posted 3/4/2012 12:31:17 AM
EternalFlame66 posted...
. My trouble is, none of your single target numbers for say, BM and MM match with anything he lists in that particular chart, regardless of what boss defense you are looking at. So still, I wonder where these numbers came from exactly.

What, they look fine to me. I didn't make the spreadsheet but I just checked now it looks okay

I'll reference specifically the bowman/archer types. Where exactly did you pull these numbers from:

Bowmen
BM 5264%/s 10777%/s
MM 4937%/s 26406%/s
Merc** 4992%/s 14082%/s
WH 5455%/s 14301%/s

I'm assuming it's based off of this thread: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50733

Is there something slightly more current than that I missed on SP? Did he revise charts later in the threads or something?
---
"Historically, the most terrible things - war, genocide, and slavery - have resulted not from disobedience, but from obedience."
MHTri: Vorlik TBX1E3
#20Wafles_Posted 3/4/2012 7:10:30 AM
Oh, these percentages also probably don't include the range modifiers for weapons/classes.
---
Maple [Windia] : WaflesV3 - 200 NL :: Wafles - 18x Aran :: Wafs - 120 F/P
http://phconcept.com/