This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So What Codex Cards HAve Been The HArdest For You To Get?

#1CerraDawnPosted 3/4/2012 3:18:11 PM
I've gained probably 2 levels of Kacchu Mushu (or whatever) and I've still only gotten some money and his etc drop.

Crog would be easy if he spawned. Cygnus is obviously impossible to get because she's glitched.

So far for me Kacchu is the only level appropriate one I've been unable to crack.
---
El Nido - CuiePatootie
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
#2bast999Posted 3/4/2012 3:31:31 PM
Kacchu is that crappy ninja castle boss that you need an SC for him to spawn because his spawn rate is too low, right?

And the card drop rate isn't 100%, either? Are you kidding me?
---
I've covered pylons you know.
Frank West responding to Protoss after being asked to construct additional pylons.
#3GeminiDeusPosted 3/4/2012 3:37:12 PM

Kacchu is that crappy ninja castle boss that you need an SC for him to spawn because his spawn rate is too low, right?

And the card drop rate isn't 100%, either? Are you kidding me?

I got really lucky when I fought him. First encounter he dropped his card. I still need Von Leon, Pink Bean, Horntail and Crimson Balrog of the others. And of course all the Cygnus bosses, but they don't really count.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#4Jeric735Posted 3/4/2012 3:45:21 PM
Crog's still around, right? I've tried 5 trips on the ship and haven't seen em.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#5PhainopeplaPosted 3/4/2012 3:48:11 PM
I've fought a couple dozen Homunscullos and haven't got its card.

Beyond that I haven't really tried for the toughies (various bosses, Kachu, etc.) since I'm already at 2,000 points, and getting to 4,000 would require killing basically everything except maybe PB or Emp, emphasis on "or". >_>
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#6memphisoxPosted 3/4/2012 4:07:24 PM
I found Castellan to be really annoying. Hes a pain to get to, and hes not always there
---
Remember, 2 of every 3 kids are caused by accidents.
#7CerraDawn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 4:30:48 PM
^ I always imagined Castellan to be a lady. I've never looked at HS that closely, though.

Yes, Kacchu is the One who spans in the Shrine/Temple and is not considered a "boss" for his card drop. I haven't had terrible luck finding him, though. I went earlier today and fought maybe...12 of them? I had similar luck the other time I went. I find leveling off of bosses to be the most fun when solo training, which for me i s always. =( I killed a few Tengu's too. Ended up having to sign off before I could look for Anego. I'll probably go to Zakum tonight, and do Pap twice if time allows.

Crog probably still exists, but after, I believe, Big Bang the duration of the ship ride was shortened, so he no longer spawns or something.

I forgot about Homunscullo. When I made my Merc it was right before the Silent Crusade revamp, so it ended up not being available. I haven't been back to Magatia since.

I'd like to Horn Tail, but my damage and level are too low at this point. Also, I'm not sure what the odds are that I could get into the first expedition anyway. I'd be up for it with Xanaira and Eteral66 dude, and any other El Nido people we could scrounge up.

I want to Von Leon too, but 500m HP is a lot, and I don't know how easily he can be solo'd by a merc. Usually I hear about people using someone to rush mobs to the side and being a volunteer suicider?

Pink Bean, Castellan, and Empress are way too above my level. As are Chaos HT and Chaos Zak.
---
El Nido - CuiePatootie
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
#8dragon504Posted 3/4/2012 4:36:49 PM
I forget how many mushas it took me to get a card. I think it was somewhere around 16. I'm still missing zak, ht, mu gong, pink bean, cygnus, oz and the other named knights, balrog, von leon, and the rest I should have.
---
GhostShip - level 200 - F/P Arch Mage - Scania
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/dragon_50469/myguns2-1.jpg
#9CerraDawn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 6:42:31 PM
^How do you get Mu Gong? Is it from the temple? Or do you get it from him elsewhere?
---
El Nido - CuiePatootie
#10PhainopeplaPosted 3/4/2012 6:49:31 PM
Mu Gong's card drops from Mu Gong in the dojo.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg