This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where do I start the Birth of an Alliance quest line?

#1TwilightRaverPosted 3/15/2012 7:54:55 PM
Basically, I've got a Wild Hunter, Mechanic, Battle Mage, Aran, and Evan. I want to get the Birth of an Alliance skill, as well as the SP Reset, and the two skills for Aran and Evan. I also want the Snow White Jaguar for my Wild Hunter.

Where do I start? Is it a lengthy quest line, is there a lot of traveling?
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#2MetalzdragonPosted 3/15/2012 7:56:53 PM
Do all of the low level Resistance Quests.

Once you do those you'll get the Quest from J to meet him in the park which starts the Birth of the Alliance for Resistance.
#3TwilightRaver(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 7:59:58 PM
Alright, so I have to do the Resistance quests for my Resistance characters.

What about Aran and Evan?
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#4MetalzdragonPosted 3/15/2012 8:07:51 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to do their storyline quests as well.
#5EndgamePosted 3/16/2012 6:49:15 AM
it is a lengthy quest chain for (non-Demon Slayer) Resistance and Cygnus Knights

it's rather short for Mercedes, and all Demon Slayer has to do is talk to Claudine then get teleported to the conference

not sure about Aran, Evan, and Adventurers
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6Wafles_Posted 3/16/2012 7:41:57 AM
If anyone knows this for Aran I'd appreciate it as well. I'm doing all the story line quests at the moment, but there's a lot, and they're very boring.
---
Maple [Windia] : WaflesV3 - 200 NL :: Wafles - 182 Aran :: PhoenixWafs - 173 Demon Slayer
Lulzcedes - 147 Mercedes :: Wafs - 120 F/P Mage
#7ZurrCatPosted 3/16/2012 8:42:06 AM
I believe you only need to go until the water quest for Suri for BaM/WH/Mech
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Zurr
#8RedYoshi27Posted 3/16/2012 10:01:13 AM
If you havent stared the alliance quest line for any of them there is no questline. just talk to claudine and go to ereve not sure for evans. did it on my WH last night.
---
MapleStory Windia: GladiusBoy2 17X Hero, EpochReturns 15X BowMaster, MtlJugernaut 12X Mech