This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was there a recent event that gave cash items?

#1zeldalordPosted 5/2/2012 7:55:29 PM
I got lucky and got a log off event and the choices were a 2x exp card (24 hour), vip hair coupon, and a jr balrog, (i went with the pet). I go to log back in and low and behold i received a panda from nexon? Had a little note or something to check the cash shop and there it was.

So was there an event recently that could give out a panda?
---
XBL - Gamertag: Zeldalord
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein.
#2ShurikenOfLightPosted 5/3/2012 2:57:23 PM
Wait... so did you get a balrog and a panda?
---
5,134,769 stupid kids tried stepping to my elite skills and got their **** ruined.
#3MezmorizorPosted 5/3/2012 3:01:51 PM
Log out gift
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
#4GhetsisPosted 5/3/2012 5:48:31 PM
I got that logout event yesterday, chose the VIP hair coupon, and it said to log back in in 2-3 days.

Then I login today and I got a note that said congratulations and to check the cash shop. I don't see anything in my cash shop inventory, though. What happened?
---
I love Ragnarok Online.
My Dragon Quest rankings: VII > IV > I > III > IX > II = V > VI > VIII
#5zeldalord(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 6:09:44 PM
I know what the log events are, i chose a balrog, but then i logged back in to price it, and i get a message when i enter the cash shop that i have been given a panda. on the 5th i'll get my rog
---
XBL - Gamertag: Zeldalord
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein.
#6CerraDawnPosted 5/3/2012 8:13:02 PM
There was something, I think. I was going through some characters a couple weeks back and had notes giving me items. I don't remember exactly what, but I think they were EXP cards and pets.
---
El Nido - CuiePatootie
The name's Dennis