This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Beryl Maple Items Drop

#1KeikunU7Posted 5/12/2012 10:20:30 PM
A question to those who know. Does anyone know where else I can fine the new maple items outside of the birthday boxes (which haven't been spawning much as of late). I am only a uniform, shoe and weapon away from completing the set D:
---
Pokemon White FC: 5414-9247-9955 (Dave)
#2PhainopeplaPosted 5/12/2012 11:39:35 PM
You can buy the armors from Inkwell (asian NPC found in every town I'm pretty sure) for a LOT of 7th anniversary coins.

The weapons come from the boxes exclusively, and those intentionally have a pretty bad drop rate because they drop from almost every normal monster. I spent today's 2x farming boxes, and with the help of a 2x use-item buff, I got 80 boxes during the couple hours. I got the entire set, and then some.

Alternatively, you could peruse the FM and buy up the weapons people will undoubtedly sell for cheap because by themselves they're pretty mediocre.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#3KeikunU7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 5:12:09 AM
Phainopepla posted...
You can buy the armors from Inkwell (asian NPC found in every town I'm pretty sure) for a LOT of 7th anniversary coins.

The weapons come from the boxes exclusively, and those intentionally have a pretty bad drop rate because they drop from almost every normal monster. I spent today's 2x farming boxes, and with the help of a 2x use-item buff, I got 80 boxes during the couple hours. I got the entire set, and then some.

Alternatively, you could peruse the FM and buy up the weapons people will undoubtedly sell for cheap because by themselves they're pretty mediocre.

Ahhh so it is only the boxes then :/ Well I have been doing pretty well collecting em on my own so I'll probably get em eventually. Tho, I wish more people sold the staff and uniform at the FM. Everyone seems to have every other item EXCEPT those :/
---
#4CorlanthisPosted 5/13/2012 5:16:31 AM
I'm waiting for a Bowgun. I've gotten Beryl and Crimson cannons, more canes than you can shake a cane at, and everything in between. But bowguns? That's a whole lot of not happening, either through boxes or the FM.
---
"Future Quote from Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals, Coming Soon."
#5KeikunU7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 5:52:19 AM
Corlanthis posted...
I'm waiting for a Bowgun. I've gotten Beryl and Crimson cannons, more canes than you can shake a cane at, and everything in between. But bowguns? That's a whole lot of not happening, either through boxes or the FM.

I've seen several bowguns in the FM on my server :o seems like they are just spread out pretty far. I'd LOVE to get myself a cane for when Phantom comes out D:
---
#6GhetsisPosted 5/13/2012 6:05:34 AM
Corlanthis posted...

Oh man, I'm the exact opposite. I'm a Cannoneer, and I've gotten three Dual Bowguns, and not a single Cannon.
---
I love Ragnarok Online.
My Dragon Quest rankings: VII > IV > I > III > IX > II = V > VI > VIII
#7KeikunU7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 6:15:33 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Corlanthis posted...

Oh man, I'm the exact opposite. I'm a Cannoneer, and I've gotten three Dual Bowguns, and not a single Cannon.

I've gotten 2 hats, a cannon, 2 bows, 2 hammers 2 crimson capes and gloves. No one seems to have the wand/staff @_@
---
#8GeminiDeusPosted 5/13/2012 7:50:31 AM

I've gotten 2 hats, a cannon, 2 bows, 2 hammers 2 crimson capes and gloves. No one seems to have the wand/staff @_@

I've gotten both the wand and the staff just this morning. If you happen to be on El Nido, I'll give you either.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#9YourMom91Posted 5/13/2012 8:34:27 AM
KeikunU7 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Corlanthis posted...

If you're in Arcania, I'll trade a wand and a staff for a cannon and a hammer.
---
Black FC: Kevin - 4298 2293 5791
#10KeikunU7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 9:12:35 AM
GeminiDeus posted...
I've gotten both the wand and the staff just this morning. If you happen to be on El Nido, I'll give you either.

I sadly cannot get on today. What server are you on? I am on Scania
---