This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BEST BOSSING CLASS (possible debate, feelings might get hurt)

#11dimsum8000Posted 7/3/2012 4:50:45 PM
From: Ephemeral_Being | Posted: 7/3/2012 6:19:54 PM | #010
This is why I say a BaM isn't top-tier. They don't do enough hits per second.

>Bams aren't top tier
>Phantoms are considered OP
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktsDEnNga4
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_DtqDsQNF8
>If Bams not only aren't top tier, then neither are Phantoms, and Nexon needs to stop nerfing new classes
>Vindication!
>feelsgoodman.jpg
#12saLUEtesPosted 7/3/2012 5:07:29 PM
dimsum8000 posted...
From: Ephemeral_Being | Posted: 7/3/2012 6:19:54 PM | #010
This is why I say a BaM isn't top-tier. They don't do enough hits per second.

>Bams aren't top tier
>Phantoms are considered OP
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktsDEnNga4
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_DtqDsQNF8
>If Bams not only aren't top tier, then neither are Phantoms, and Nexon needs to stop nerfing new classes
>Vindication!
>feelsgoodman.jpg

You're aware that BaM's currently can't do that and that Phantoms aren't released in GMS, right? Both vids have no relevance in this thread.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#13Ephemeral_BeingPosted 7/3/2012 5:13:16 PM
Phantoms have basically permanent immunity thanks to Smokescreen in a party of 6. That's where they are broken. A Mercedes can out DPS them, if I'm remembering my charts correctly.

Of course, I'm only aware up through Justice. Anything past that revamp-wise, I have ignored.
---
Coniido, 19X Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#14dimsum8000Posted 7/3/2012 5:23:25 PM
Well, if we're speaking in terms of voluntary ignorance, and only concerning ourselves with short-term immediate gratification, then this would be the list as of the 12th.

Evan
Phantom
Mercedes
Mechanic
Jett/Sair (same difference)
Hero
Bucc

Because with a new set of revamps and a new character coming in only 9 days, it's stupid not to even take that into consideration.
#15Ephemeral_BeingPosted 7/3/2012 5:25:25 PM
dimsum8000 posted...
Well, if we're speaking in terms of voluntary ignorance, and only concerning ourselves with short-term immediate gratification, then this would be the list as of the 12th.

Evan
Phantom
Mercedes
Mechanic
Jett/Sair (same difference)
Hero
Bucc

Because with a new set of revamps and a new character coming in only 9 days, it's stupid not to even take that into consideration.

Your list is wrong. A Shad does much, MUCH greater DPS than a Hero, and I believe even beat the present Evans.
---
Coniido, 19X Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#16sumgai9000Posted 7/3/2012 7:14:37 PM
From: Ephemeral_Being | Posted: 7/3/2012 8:25:25 PM | #015
Your list is wrong. A Shad does much, MUCH greater DPS than a Hero, and I believe even beat the present Evans.

Sauce?
#17EndgamePosted 7/3/2012 7:21:36 PM
with each hit doing 999999 and max Attack Speed, I'd say Luminous might win in the end because of how many times his attacks hit

however, without massive cubing, Luminous is horrible at bossing
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#18sumgai9000Posted 7/3/2012 7:29:35 PM

Any class can be good when it's funded by way too much real money. That's not what decides the best bossing classes. It's nothing more than a measure of the best funded classes.

The real measure of a bossing class is which classes get the most bang for their buck, without having to break the bank to do it.
#19Ephemeral_BeingPosted 7/3/2012 7:43:41 PM
sumgai9000 posted...

Any class can be good when it's funded by way too much real money. That's not what decides the best bossing classes. It's nothing more than a measure of the best funded classes.

The real measure of a bossing class is which classes get the most bang for their buck, without having to break the bank to do it.

Actually, it's based in highest skill %. Which a Shad has.
---
Coniido, 19X Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#20sumgai9000Posted 7/3/2012 7:53:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]