This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Phantom Questline

#1hayate69Posted 7/18/2012 4:59:05 AM
Hi peepz,

So I just came back to MS after 5+ years probably and made a phantom. I have no idea where to go after talking to Renault and clicking on Edel-something. Help please?
---
PSN: Akabane0
BBCS2: Ragna; SSFIV AE: Rufus ; SFxT: Ogre x Hugo ; UMvC3: Doom, Vergil, Akuma
#2hayate69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 5:03:47 AM
Ooh I just got help, BUT. Does somebody have a site for the complete walkthrough and also is there any point in doing the quests for Jett and Phantom?
---
#3kingrafa12345Posted 7/18/2012 5:49:15 AM
If you do the quests in the Phantom storyline you get free canes, the main weapon for the Phantom. Also, at the end of the questline, you get the Alliance medal and Alliance Skill Buff. The buff increases attack damage. As for the Jetty I don't know because I didn't make on. Hope I helped :)
---
Awesomeness is MY word!!!
#4hayate69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 5:50:12 AM
Thank you, very helpful :)
---
#5MasterX2417Posted 7/18/2012 6:12:38 AM
http://leafre.net/showthread.php?5161-Phantom-quest-guide
---
"What about a faster car?"" If you're important people will wait on you."
#6hayate69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 7:12:42 AM
^ Sweet as, that's better than the one I'm using. Ty~
---
#7EndgamePosted 7/18/2012 7:25:00 AM
it should be noted that the ship's ability to travel anywhere is currently glitched, and you'll always wind up in Victoria Island when boarding and leaving the ship

so what you have to do is climb up the rope in the map you wind up at, and you'll reach the new entrance to the station to Orbis (don't use it anymore), climb up and you'll see the station to Ereve, which Phantom has no business going to (outside of the time you automatically get sent there in the last story quest), climb up and you'll find the station to Edelstein, go there

and for future reference, the fastest way to Orbis is boarding the ship to Edelstein and then going to Orbis from Edelstein

you still have to go to Orbis to get to Ludibrium, Ariant, and Leafre though, at least until they fix the bug with Phantom's ship, then as Phantom, you'll have quick access to all continents

everyone else still has to deal with the horrible continential travel though
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#8hayate69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 8:10:57 AM
Yeah I noticed haha, but that cleared things up, ty~
---