This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

plot twist time! (SPOILERS)

#1EndgamePosted 9/14/2012 6:40:30 PM
http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/kmst-ver-1-2-450-warrior-and-magician-hyper-skills-evolving-system/#more-4143

(F/P Mages finally get something nice with that damage aura)

it would appear that the Black Mage possesses Lotus, owns Orchid, and then she joins the Resistance

what?!

Orchid, the leader of the Black Wings, who conquered Edelstein, killed people in the process, kidnapped children, brainwashed the children to poison Resistance members should they get rescued, then used a child as bait for an explosive trap meant for killing a squadron of Resistance members but only ends up killing the child..... the Resistance is letting her join?

really?

REALLY?!

and let's not forget the detail (I forgot where it was said though) that Orchid and Lotus were the ones that killed Aria, Phantom's not going to be pleased.....

so yeah, Orchid switches sides

discuss
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2pikmintaroPosted 9/14/2012 6:44:11 PM
If she is a new class I will be interested other than that, meh.

And I guess the Resistance is pretty forgiving eh?
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
#3HIroChuPosted 9/14/2012 6:46:58 PM
I have no clue about the story of maple lol. I just play to have fun so idk who orchid (or whoever is).
But anyways, yeah, explorers get hyper skills. Looks like bishops is a class everyone will want in their party
---
"Guess who uses bras as butt cheek holders?"
#4GeminiDeusPosted 9/14/2012 7:26:37 PM
pikmintaro posted...
If she is a new class I will be interested other than that, meh.

And I guess the Resistance is pretty forgiving eh?

It's smart to let Orchid join them. She has a ton of inside information as well as being the founder of the Black Wings. Could she be the fabled Thief class people have speculated?

And wow, it sure took them forever to make maps for Mushroom Kingdom and Chryse as well as single-person expeditions. Looking forward to those secondary weapons as well.
---
Without truth, there is nothing.
#5Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 9:59:39 PM
and now it appears that Lotus' spirit is a NPC in the Evolving World maps, so it would appear he switches sides as well, and the Black Mage basically swiped his body

and in the Evolving World, there are some green outine versions of some monsters, and Spiegelmann! a hint perhaps?.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 2:15:59 PM
Spadow has gotten onto KMST and given us the full story:

it turns out Gelimer moved Lotus into his labortory behind Orchid's back and started experimenting on him, and he basically backstabbed Orchid and brainwashed Lotus

the Lotus NPC in Evolving World is a hologram

so I'm expecting the Winter update to be a new set of classes and Lotus as the boss, which will then lead to Gelimer getting defeated and resolving the Resistance storyline, and then sometime in 2013, the Black Mage will finally be added, even though they basically promised him in Tempest.....
---
#7Bokothechoco2Posted 9/16/2012 2:30:00 PM
HYPAH SYSTEMS LEDDY!
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif