This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Snowshoes

#1Dark Young LinkPosted 11/21/2012 9:43:57 AM
- Players in possession of Violet Snowshoes that were illicitly created by the banned hacker character, DOTcurrencyz, will have those items removed and their accounts permanently banned.

Well it's about time. It took Nexon forever, but they finally put those cheaters in those place. I wish I could only see the look on the faces of those people who paid actual money for those shoes, only to find that their money was completely wasted.

Just kidding.

replaced with one clean pair in case they were unaware of the illegitimate origin of the shoes.

"unaware" lol Nexon.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#2HsdaPosted 11/21/2012 9:56:20 AM
Well, this is frustrating to me. I got one on the cheap (17k NX) when they were mass produced, but I've gotten a tremendous deal of use out of the things. I literally used them on every non-mage character I had.

Now I'm 10-20% less effective across all my characters. Guess I'll just have to get Tempest boots for everyone, or something..
---
Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away.
#3MaplesGrandGMPosted 11/21/2012 11:48:07 AM
No big loss. Anyone with a brain knew this was coming at some point. They were easily identifiable. I'm honestly just surprised it didn't happen sooner.
#4KaosMKVIIIPosted 11/21/2012 11:59:16 AM
source please?
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel
#5WavyNoobSaucePosted 11/21/2012 12:00:49 PM
My knuckle got deleted too, oh well guess I quit.
---
Thank you BasedGod!
#6FolkenRawrPosted 11/21/2012 2:45:30 PM
Sad. They finally got my 38atk, 3l Epic 6% Luk VSS :(

Whatever, I only used them on my nib chars anyway >_>
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#7Dark Young Link(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 4:23:04 PM
KaosMKVIII posted...
source please?

www.theG-damnmainwebsite.com
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#8GeminiDeusPosted 11/21/2012 5:24:19 PM
ItsMojito's items still exist, however...

http://i48.tinypic.com/syt9qw.jpg
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#9Dils_734Posted 11/22/2012 12:25:59 AM
lol my untagged 27's got deleted as well :T this as well as the deflation of my soul teddy and pirate chairs make a total loss of 3b in one week lol
#10FolkenRawrPosted 11/22/2012 12:38:10 AM
Dils_734 posted...
lol my untagged 27's got deleted as well :T this as well as the deflation of my soul teddy and pirate chairs make a total loss of 3b in one week lol

What server are you on? Most chairs were already heavily deflated :-/

On a positive note-I have gotten a Lord Pirate and 2 Soul Teddy chairs along with an untradeable Pink Parasol or whatever it's called :)
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.