This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help logging in?

#1CyberSlasherXPosted 11/26/2012 3:47:43 PM
So I haven't played since early October and I wanted to play again so I patched Maple Story and went to go log in. However, it said I was using the wrong ID or password. So I'm thinking, oh maybe I changed it and forgot, so I changed my password again and went to log in. However, when I log in using my Nexon ID that I KNOW was the same ID that was linked to my email, it won't work. So I log in using my email and everything is gone. I was on Zenith and it has 3 empty slots. I had 12 characters on it so even if everything was deleted it should have 12 empty slots. I'm wondering what's going on that I can't log in using my ID and I changed my password so I could log in. I know this is linked to my email because when I bought NX awhile back I have the email receipt that says Nexon ID _______ and email ______. I did a search on the rankings and all my guys are there too. Although my Ice/Lightning I left it at 15x and on the rankings it says 12x. So if it didn't update, my guys might not even be there... Any help? I heard sending in a support ticket takes months so I really don;t wanna do that...
---
LoL: lilkamikazi
#2CyberSlasherX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:29:50 PM
bump

the thing that confuses me the most is that I can sign in with my email but not with my ID even though they're linked...and when i log in everything is wiped. even if i was hacked i should have multiple character slots on zenith but i dont...
---
#3PhainopeplaPosted 11/27/2012 2:20:40 PM
How odd.

You sure you have the right server? Maybe something sounds similar to Zenith...

I dunno.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#4CyberSlasherX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 3:40:28 PM
I had scania characters too from years ago and they disappeared too. i spent so much NX -.- this is so depressing...
---
#5CyberSlasherX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:43:14 PM
bump :/
---
#6CyberSlasherX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:53:18 AM
did nexon do anything like you can't sign in with your nexon account name anymore or something? because i've always used my ID to sign in and now i can't anymore...
---