Help logging in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Help logging in?

User Info: CyberSlasherX

CyberSlasherX
4 years ago#1
So I haven't played since early October and I wanted to play again so I patched Maple Story and went to go log in. However, it said I was using the wrong ID or password. So I'm thinking, oh maybe I changed it and forgot, so I changed my password again and went to log in. However, when I log in using my Nexon ID that I KNOW was the same ID that was linked to my email, it won't work. So I log in using my email and everything is gone. I was on Zenith and it has 3 empty slots. I had 12 characters on it so even if everything was deleted it should have 12 empty slots. I'm wondering what's going on that I can't log in using my ID and I changed my password so I could log in. I know this is linked to my email because when I bought NX awhile back I have the email receipt that says Nexon ID _______ and email ______. I did a search on the rankings and all my guys are there too. Although my Ice/Lightning I left it at 15x and on the rankings it says 12x. So if it didn't update, my guys might not even be there... Any help? I heard sending in a support ticket takes months so I really don;t wanna do that...
LoL: lilkamikazi

CyberSlasherX
4 years ago#2
bump

the thing that confuses me the most is that I can sign in with my email but not with my ID even though they're linked...and when i log in everything is wiped. even if i was hacked i should have multiple character slots on zenith but i dont...

User Info: Phainopepla

Phainopepla
4 years ago#3
How odd.

You sure you have the right server? Maybe something sounds similar to Zenith...

I dunno.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg

CyberSlasherX
4 years ago#4
I had scania characters too from years ago and they disappeared too. i spent so much NX -.- this is so depressing...

CyberSlasherX
4 years ago#5
bump :/

CyberSlasherX
4 years ago#6
did nexon do anything like you can't sign in with your nexon account name anymore or something? because i've always used my ID to sign in and now i can't anymore...
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Help logging in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived