This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to play again and to start fresh.

#1JoshMHhunterPosted 11/30/2012 12:57:06 AM
I started playing maple story way back when I was like in the 8th grade and when KPQ was what everyone did, along with scamming track for 1k mesos! (LOL) I've came back to this game so many times and the last time I did I had like a lvl 155 Mercedes, around a year or so ago.

But now I'm missing the feel of just playing classes and grinding away and partying up with others. Does the game still offer that? Is their any new classes coming out I should play? I completely forgot all my information for my characters so I'm fine with starting new and playing on a populated server. But at the same time I do feel some what insecure because of the lack of mesos and having to buy nx to actually have good gear. Which I disapproved and never once did. I just worked my way up to earning my gear.

So what server and class would you recommend? If I join your server lets be friends and have some fun!
---
GT: Xxxl Stylo lxxX
#2Dark Young LinkPosted 11/30/2012 1:08:50 AM
That's still there. Plenty of new classes coming soon, one on the 5th.

I warn you however, your "old maple" is long gone and it isn't coming back.

Also you're a terrible person for scamming track. You publicly give out a fake track like honest people do.

I personally can't recommend you a class since I don't really "main" one anymore. Currently you can be an explorer, cygnus knight, or resistance member. Resistance members currently get boosted exp until lv 120.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#3JoshMHhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:19:56 AM
Alright thanks for the reply. And the whole scamming track thing was just so fun back then. Everyone did it, I was in like middle school so it makes sense haha.

Is it hard to make any good amount of mesos without a shop or nx?
---
GT: Xxxl Stylo lxxX
#4basakboyPosted 11/30/2012 1:51:11 AM
i always play whatever is new because of the freebies. you could also play on the new server that would be in place because of free mesos and other freebies.
---

When the going gets tough, they call on the sons of ******s.
#5KungFuBlaziken2Posted 11/30/2012 1:51:49 AM
Dark Young Link posted...
That's still there. Plenty of new classes coming soon, one on the 5th.

I warn you however, your "old maple" is long gone and it isn't coming back.

Also you're a terrible person for scamming track. You publicly give out a fake track like honest people do.

I personally can't recommend you a class since I don't really "main" one anymore. Currently you can be an explorer, cygnus knight, or resistance member. Resistance members currently get boosted exp until lv 120.

It used to be really fun, lol.

OT- Merching got a million times harder. Without NX cash, you'll be outclassed. Severely outclassed.
---
Hi I'm a horny male, show me your boobs.
-Every guy on Omegle. @_@
#6LanceyPantsyPosted 11/30/2012 7:04:01 PM
I'm in the same ship as you as well! I noticed my friend had MapleStory installed on his comp and I figured if I could remember my login details, why not?

All I can say is a lot has changed! It seems more confusing and jumbled than ever.
Plus 50 mil doesn't get you anywhere as far as it used to...

Well I'm in Chaos (and whatever worlds are connected with it) trying to figure out how to play again.

If anybody is up for some nonchalant reminiscing I'm down.
---
Booyakasha!