This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Faster Way to Use SP

#1TyphilaquilPosted 11/30/2012 1:59:43 AM
Might be a dumb question, but is there another way to allocate your SP without clicking like 400 times?
#2FolkenRawrPosted 11/30/2012 2:00:39 AM
The best way is to know exactly where you're putting the points and start clicking.

Just reallocated my 151 Shad, really only took a few minutes. Have fun.
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#3PhainopeplaPosted 11/30/2012 2:23:12 AM
There should just be a larger arrow button on the left side of the skill that puts as many points into the skill as it can, limited by either SP or the skill cap.

But yeah, there's no faster way than just clicking. Some general advice, though:

1) Don't overclick, it gets tiring. Click only as fast or maybe slightly faster than the game will allow (which isn't very fast)
2) There's an "are you sure?" safety net for if you try to put SP in lower job skills when it can be used on higher job stuff. Max what you're 100% sure you need, then leave the dump points for later. No need to cross reference builds or count levels or anything. If you're playing a class that has separate SP pools, there's even less thinking involved.
3) Trying to finish everything all at once blows, just finish up your main and then fiddle with other chars when you have time. Few people play everything on their account all the time.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#4xzaoxPosted 11/30/2012 10:13:47 PM
i use the auto assign button and only click once
---
PSN - thezerokid
#5GeminiDeusPosted 11/30/2012 10:17:49 PM
i use the auto assign button and only click once

That would be for AP, not SP.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#6xzaoxPosted 11/30/2012 10:25:05 PM
than use an auto mouse clicker?
i thought it was sp because i access it with the s button on my keyboard so i guess i had it backwards
---
PSN - thezerokid
#7DrSockPosted 12/1/2012 12:50:38 AM
I don't think you should worry about miss placing SP in the wrong job. both bishop and phantom have too much SP.
#8basakboyPosted 12/1/2012 3:26:37 AM
fastest way is not to put sp in lower jobs that are not pre-requisite to higher jobs.
---

When the going gets tough, they call on the sons of ******s.