This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Silent Crusade Shop

#11GeminiDeusPosted 12/3/2012 1:01:30 PM
The scrolls are in the crusades home base. I thought the same thing till I checked in Edelstein.

Thank you so much for saying that. I hope the scrolls stay there because I don't benefit from the Mystic equips, but I do like to try scrolling the older equips for my other characters since they're tradeable.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#12Gannondorf 23Posted 12/4/2012 6:36:40 PM
DrSock posted...

Which makes me think nexon didn't really organize this patch that well. Weak portals. Updates occuring too soon (This and phantom nerf is when Luminous comes out, not now....)

Anyone checked the silent cursade shop in at their HQ?

Weak portals? I've had disconnecting issues before. But since this patch my character DCs a lot in maps that didn't cause much of a problem before. What is worse is disconnecting after using almost any portal. Is it not just me then?

Also is there a set bonus for the new SC equipment? Don't see one when I hover over them.
---
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.
#13GeminiDeusPosted 12/4/2012 7:08:52 PM
Also is there a set bonus for the new SC equipment? Don't see one when I hover over them.

The set bonus don't show up if you have an equip of that type already equipped (if you have on a pendant, take it off then you can see the set bonus if you hover the mouse over the Mystic pendant). I'm going off memory but I think you get +4 all stats and 7 attack for 3 piece, 4 piece and 5 piece set, which would be +12 all stats and 21 attack.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#14DrSockPosted 12/4/2012 9:28:48 PM
There is also a 2 piece set. While having one, and it so so, 2 and more, then it can start replacing your gear. take into accout that all of this is 3rd tier, so potental is better.
Mystic set > Rising sun(kinda make PvP pointless now no?).