This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark/Light Luminous

#1Cless012Posted 12/10/2012 3:32:47 PM
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but whenever i go to create a luminous and then either sit through the tutorial or skip it, i always end up with dark luminous, is this suppose to happen because i was under the impression that you had to choose between light and dark when you blow up the girl's house
#2DrSockPosted 12/10/2012 3:48:56 PM
GMS went crazy and changed most of the game system.
#3emagdnEPosted 12/10/2012 4:00:36 PM
GMS forces you down the Dark path

don't worry, Lania's fine
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#4HowatizerPosted 12/10/2012 4:23:11 PM
It is a good thing that GMS changed the choice and let you switch between light and dark at will... the darks skills are inferior to the light ones.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917
#5GeminiDeusPosted 12/10/2012 4:31:09 PM
It is a good thing that GMS changed the choice and let you switch between light and dark at will... the darks skills are inferior to the light ones.

I agree and like the change they made. I can't believe so many people are actually complaining about having both types of attacks.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#6DrSockPosted 12/10/2012 4:48:45 PM
People don't like the option of being able to spam and the fact that equilbiteme is harder to get into.
#7pikmintaroPosted 12/10/2012 5:01:58 PM
DrSock posted...
People don't like the option of being able to spam and the fact that equilbiteme is harder to get into.

Well wouldn't they just spam the same skill until forced to switch over to the next one and spamming it until forced to switch over again? you are still spamming one skill at a time you just have to switch between them every so often.
It doesn't seem that big of a problem to me, although I would have liked to play the Light side since Dark Side Luminous is an absolute jerk to everyone.
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
#8DarkHeroZXPosted 12/10/2012 8:30:10 PM
I just dislike how they took the one unique thing about Luminous and ruined it. During the 2x even I went from 79-100 on pirates by going to the mini dungeon and spamming ray of judgement and the reaper attack because both attacks hit all three levels of platforms.

I just stood there spamming the same attacks for about 1 hour and 30 minutes leveling without a care. Luminous is just another no skill spamming class. Just like all the other mages, except battle mage.
---
"I do a lot of push ups and sit-ups and I drink plenty of juice"-Vegeta
#9emagdnEPosted 12/10/2012 8:38:20 PM
and when it comes to bossing, Equilibrium and Ender spam is a significant part of Luminous' DPS

so really, Luminous got nerfed pretty hard
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus