This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kaiser is a pretty cool guy

#1Cookie BagPosted 12/28/2012 9:38:53 AM(edited)
eh levels ups and doesn't afraid of anything

Honestly though...

You can level it, put points in the tiered dragon slash and the buffs/stat raising skills, and continue leveling 30 levels without bothering about skills...

I'm level 79 or so after less than a day of playing, being spoonfed exp and gear thanks to the event, and the only stuff i have leveled up is crystalize or whatever, the 3rd atk mode, dragon slash 2, wing beat or w/e and gonna max the str thing and morph.

Not sure about the chain pull skill, i put 1 point in it to see, and most of the times it hits the enemy and they just stand where i hit them instead of coming towards me...

Should i forget about the dragon head summon thing? it doesn't seem really useful considering the stupid mobility this class has, with the air dash, the hookshot, etc.
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#2Cookie Bag(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:40:07 AM
Oh and before i forget, which skillbook should i pick from the event quest?
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#3emagdnEPosted 12/28/2012 9:41:27 AM
Mastery

always go with Mastery
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#4Cookie Bag(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:46:06 AM
Yeah I figured that was the most obvious choice but i have no idea of their skills...
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#5PhainopeplaPosted 12/28/2012 2:35:17 PM(edited)
Mastery is generally what you want to go with since it's the first thing you're supposed to max.

But Kaisers seem to be a unique case, and Gigas Wave 20 and 30 (Kaisers 1v1 attack) are worth about twice as much as sword mastery books. At least in Khaini.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#6Cookie Bag(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 2:57:10 PM
Weird... did people de-evolve into a "1v1 skills > mob skills" mindset beta had?
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#7TwilightRaverPosted 12/28/2012 3:59:58 PM
Gigas Wave can mob when transformed.

I used Pressure Chain as my main attack skill throughout third, to be honest. It's fast, it gathers, and it's strong.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#8Cookie Bag(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 6:04:30 PM
TwilightRaver posted...
Gigas Wave can mob when transformed.

I used Pressure Chain as my main attack skill throughout third, to be honest. It's fast, it gathers, and it's strong.

For some reason it gathers half of the time for me, and the range isn't that long imo
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!