How long does it take to unlock all three inner abilities?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How long does it take to unlock all three inner abilities?
3 years ago#1
As far as getting the necessary honor exp and all that goes.

Also, does the time frame still apply? (the one where you have to play within a certain time to get Honor exp)
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
3 years ago#2
Time frame been removed, but there is a bonus time to get coins fast(idk when)

Most people here still dont have 3 inner ability. mostly because it takes so long and burn so much pot that we get tierd of doing aswan.
3 years ago#3
How about just two then?

I unlocked my Phantom's first inner ability very quick, not even an hour.

So, does the exp requirement grow as you go to the next tier?
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
3 years ago#4
I'd recommend waiting. KMS got a patch recently that unlocks each one automatically after you hit a certain level and do a quest. No sense in wasting time grinding for honor when you'll be able to do it much more quickly in the near future.
http://tf2b.com/?id=spicebro
3 years ago#5
Not really sure how much or how long, though I am finding it easy to get exp. I've been running the Defense one on hard solo, and it's netting 4500-4650 honor exp per 7 minutes an it's fairly easy to do. It's gotten me to near 20 so far without any problems, no idea if exp requirements starts to spike in later levels though.
Playing: Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)
PSN: jext77
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. How long does it take to unlock all three inner abilities?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived