This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long does it take to unlock all three inner abilities?

#1ultimalegionPosted 12/28/2012 8:42:26 AM(edited)
As far as getting the necessary honor exp and all that goes.

Also, does the time frame still apply? (the one where you have to play within a certain time to get Honor exp)
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#2DrSockPosted 12/28/2012 9:44:58 AM
Time frame been removed, but there is a bonus time to get coins fast(idk when)

Most people here still dont have 3 inner ability. mostly because it takes so long and burn so much pot that we get tierd of doing aswan.
#3ultimalegion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:47:25 AM
How about just two then?

I unlocked my Phantom's first inner ability very quick, not even an hour.

So, does the exp requirement grow as you go to the next tier?
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#4SpiceBroPosted 12/28/2012 9:54:19 AM
I'd recommend waiting. KMS got a patch recently that unlocks each one automatically after you hit a certain level and do a quest. No sense in wasting time grinding for honor when you'll be able to do it much more quickly in the near future.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=spicebro
#5SSj7CloudSPosted 12/28/2012 5:52:53 PM
Not really sure how much or how long, though I am finding it easy to get exp. I've been running the Defense one on hard solo, and it's netting 4500-4650 honor exp per 7 minutes an it's fairly easy to do. It's gotten me to near 20 so far without any problems, no idea if exp requirements starts to spike in later levels though.
---
Playing: Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)
PSN: jext77