This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best claw available from NPCs?

#1IMaximusIPosted 12/29/2012 12:41:14 AM
So I was in ludibrium and noticed they sell level 50 and 60 claws (dark slain/dark gigantic)

I played like 6 years ago and only got to level 35 so this is news to me and I can only find unrelevant and outdated information when I try googling about this...

Are there 70+ claws available for purchase from NPC now? I just hit 70 and while gathering mateon tentacles to become Night Walker 3 I found out about these higher level claws for sale from npcs...this will help my dmg a lot rofl still using a 40 claw
---
I'm christian, so I believe in one God and one God alone. So Quatzecoatl is a stupid ugly name and it's also worthless. Period. - Zydicore
#2DrSockPosted 12/29/2012 1:21:04 AM
Topic question:
From NPC:
Regular: Leafre should have the best
Event: Check Temperest shop,which has be best non drop item atm.

Since you have come back to get the game, then forget everything you know. It has changed TOOOO Much. Start from scratch. Make the new characters.

Reason being is the question you asked, is that it is easy to get even better claws(idk if it compare to the event one) . and NPC won't work well.

And leveling speed goes by so fast that you don't have time to change equipments.
#3Dark Young LinkPosted 12/29/2012 1:23:06 AM
I think NPCs sell lv 70 equipment somewhere.

You're better off doing a couple of runs at the Monster Park though. It drops equipment that comes with potential, and it's fairly easy to get a claw doing that.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#4IMaximusI(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 1:25:30 AM
The monster park? You need zebra tickets right?

I did the Chryse questline from 55-70 so I'm currently finishing up the night lord 3 job change quests then I'm looking to upgrade my weapon since my dps is starting to really suck with this L40 claw.

I have a ton of zebra tickets, thats good to know. How do I get there again?

Sorry I know almost nothing about MS I'm just following in-game recommendations for training spots to level, my gear is atrocious pretty much. these event items are the only thing keeping me afloat i think...
---
I'm christian, so I believe in one God and one God alone. So Quatzecoatl is a stupid ugly name and it's also worthless. Period. - Zydicore
#5Dark Young LinkPosted 12/29/2012 1:58:59 AM
Yes, you need Zebra Tickets. Level range is 60-95

After that you have to wait until 135+, but you need different tickets. You can either buy tickets or get pieces of them from monsters (ten per ticket). Monster Park is found in most towns, and the easiest way to find it is the Quick Move button(again in most towns).
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#6memphisoxPosted 12/29/2012 9:37:08 AM
do the quest from gaga, with the gold dust. You can turn it in twice a day, and can get necro or reverse items, which are being sold in FM for no more than 2m
---
Remember, 2 of every 3 kids are caused by accidents.
Oxachu - Level 200 I/L Mage, Oxiblah 18x Bishop, OxiFlame 3x F/P Mage