This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Evan or BaM

#1memphisoxPosted 1/21/2013 9:49:23 AM
As we all know, I/Ls suck. So with all the Magic Attack buffs I have. Should I go Evan or BaM?
PS. Satomi doesnt get a vote. He's too noob
---
Remember, 2 of every 3 kids are caused by accidents.
Oxachu - Level 200 I/L Mage, Oxiblah - 19x Bishop, OxiFlame - 4x F/P Mage
#2AgentParanoiaPosted 1/21/2013 10:11:57 AM
I haven't played an BaM but I find Evans fun so far, just the huge questline you have to do is kinda annoying at times...dunno.

Now though I'm compelled to make an I/L just because you said it sucks.
---
Words
#3DrSockPosted 1/21/2013 10:21:46 AM
I thought you were going to make a F/P for an explorer Mage set?

I Think Evan stronger. But if you are going to make an Evan at all, make it TODAY to atleast lv 70. It's the last day for the 5 hero event.

Party wise, BaM has a damage party buff and shelter. Evan get soul stone, works like resurrect. Need to look up Hypers again.

Oh ya, with all your mages, Evan may be better. It character card at S rank gives enough MP to work like a Jr boogies.
#4memphisox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:27:33 AM
The fp mage will come eventually.
What do I get for the heroes event?
Im looking for someone to be better at soloing bosses then i/ls, which is pretty much any class.
---
#5DrSockPosted 1/21/2013 10:40:20 AM
5 heels event is similar to every class start event. You get equipment and such at x level.

At Lv 70 you get a feather Helm that has stat similar to the class hot time helm that it gives about +12 all but +5 M/ATT if you are the class that get it(as in not psok). If you are Evan, you get the Evan version.

As expected, hot time hems or this are best until you get endgame due to the 5 m/att
#6AgentParanoiaPosted 1/21/2013 10:58:39 AM
Is it ok to skip the quests in order to level up then? I know you lose out on SP and I think the dragon flying thing? You wouldn't want to gimp yourself (and honestly if you're going to have a dragon partner you should at least be able to ride him).
---
Words
#7tsunamisurfer08Posted 1/21/2013 11:42:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8DrSockPosted 1/21/2013 12:18:13 PM
You can always do the quest on a latter time. I used the 70 exp 1/1 on mine. Now for the hell of doing quest. Seem like it would be alot more fun when i was at the level and enjoying the new attacks. oh well.

The bad thing with Evan is the nx skill, but again, that can wait till latter.
#9memphisox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:50:37 PM
So I made an Evan. Now another question,
Do I have to do the quests, or can I just skip them?
---
#10GeminiDeusPosted 1/21/2013 2:03:52 PM
You do the quests to gain more SP for your skills, which for the most part won't really matter until later on. However, you'll need to do all the quests to access later quests, including one which allows you to ride Mir, so you can't just pick and choose which quests you want to do.
---
El Nido - Xaniara