This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: do NOT delete your Cygnus Knights!

#11tsunamisurfer08Posted 1/21/2013 7:41:50 PM
Phainopepla posted...
Shark Wave appears to have poofed, which makes me wonder how pirate UAs will end up.

The new TBs apparently can't make UAs. Wonder what this means for existing ones.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/kmst-ver-1-2-467-newly-reborn-striker/
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#12ZeekfoxPosted 1/21/2013 7:42:23 PM
I took out my pizza slice 120 Dawn Warrior when I got Mihile high enough. But I could certainly make another if something different happens with those.

One of the coolest parts of the Dawn Warrior was the Spark buff that did the mini-chain lightning thing. I'm sad to see that go, though I suppose Luminous and Reflection covers all my "branch out and hit other targets" needs now.
---
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^
#13TwilightRaverPosted 1/21/2013 9:44:08 PM
I don't understand the Thunder # skills, where it describes buffs being stacked.

And I still don't get why they have no knockback resistance. That's seriously the strangest thing.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#14DrSockPosted 1/21/2013 10:05:34 PM
I'm thinking if you dont have a TB, just wait till the time for the typical class creation event.

Seriously nexon, you need to extend max slot to 40+ (not just 3 at a time). People were already at the limit at 15. 3 is not enough, and more when you take into account EVERY CHARACter has a Link skill.
#15tsunamisurfer08Posted 1/22/2013 3:22:25 PM
TwilightRaver posted...
I don't understand the Thunder # skills, where it describes buffs being stacked.

I'm thinking it works like Demon Lash. Each skill is an upgrade to the passive. Each job will have a higher chance of activating the buff and can stack more of them.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.