This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

And here it is.. A new level cap.

#21DrSockPosted 1/24/2013 3:02:06 PM
Arkarium is easily killable, as long as you have a strong mage. Otherwise, the runs fails.

PB is no way glitched, and is feasable for the normal players. Look at the Windia PB topic and see that 3 of us normal player were able to kill PB. Note that the WH didn't do much since he died 2x.

Someone in my guild was able to solo Normal Magus.

Drops in hard hilla drop in normal hilla now.

CHT is not that broken when it known you need 10-12 people alive for it to drop.

We are not allowed to fight Chaos RA because we need to kill normal RA 10x. KMS hasn't added Chaos cause it hasn't been 10 days since RA yet.

Chaos RA bosses having that much exp is understandable when KMS had Unlimited. We do not have Unlimited so our bosses are scaled to 2b ~hp. THis is known in the extractions.

Luz people complainig without trying at all. Although, I agree what the point of extending Level if We still have the AP limit, which would mean it pointless for all classes except Xenon due to it 3 stat bases.

But I think it would rise since Maple is no longer a 32 bit system with meso limit rising.
#22azn_riza_000Posted 1/24/2013 3:09:16 PM
Phainopepla posted...
What? Higher-level content?

Who gives a flying foobar, 90% of the level 200s I know (myself included) can't even complete the "high level" crap we have now. Normal Magnus much less Hard mode, Emp, PB / CPB, CHT's been broken for ages, Arkarium (but he's not even worth fighting anyways), Hard mode Hilla, we aren't even allowed to fight the Chaos Root Abyss bosses yet but from what I've read in KMS they'll be flippin' impossible too (Queen and Vellum have 1 TRILLION hp)...

What do we even have to gain? We better get new skills or have the AP cap raised or something. Then maybe normal level 250s that have average funding can do the high level stuff we have now, and then the level 200 stuff can be left to godly hackers!

What fun...

Well KMS already HAS the unlimited update so they can hit immense amounts of damage like this. Chaos Root Abyss bosses shouldn't have that much HP yet for us.
The problem with most people is that they don't stick with one main, if they kept funding once they hit 200, they could probably do much harder bosses.
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 200 Hero ~
#23PhainopeplaPosted 1/24/2013 3:19:56 PM
Arky's not worth fighting anyways, and as you said, no mage = doomed

Never said PB's glitched, grats, not worth killing anyways, and you didn't mention CPB

So? That just means the person in your guild is stupid strong, that means nothing. Magnus is also a boss where, unless you gather smart people with the same level of very high funding, having more people makes you worse off

Doesn't make the hard mode version of Hilla any more easier

...that seems awfully broken to me

I'm aware, but tell me, is your counter going down at all? To find out, try going into the Root Abyss and click on a Chaos boss. It'll probably still be at 10 kills needed, because Nexon

Also, you didn't mention Emp

Why scale bosses to a new damage cap when normal funding can't even hit the damn current cap with bossing skills like raging blow, hurricane, ishtar's ring, phantom blow, paralyze, etc etc? That's the point I'm trying to get across.

My Mercedes has 21X% Dex and 140% boss. But I never do end-game content because I either simply can't, or it's not even worth trying.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#24azn_riza_000Posted 1/24/2013 3:30:00 PM
I'll check the RA counter later when I get home
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 200 Hero ~
#25Theivey3Posted 1/24/2013 4:54:15 PM
I should probably get a character to 200 before making new alts.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#26kirbydude385Posted 1/24/2013 4:55:49 PM
my main complaint is that you need at least quite good funding to get anywhere in the higher levels.

also they should make the ToT party based (think LHC for 140+) so we get a bit more variety
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#27j mcdermidPosted 1/24/2013 5:09:04 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
my main complaint is that you need at least quite good funding to get anywhere in the higher levels.

also they should make the ToT party based (think LHC for 140+) so we get a bit more variety

Everything should be party based.
#28Theivey3Posted 1/24/2013 5:26:45 PM
Or maybe they could make more than one place you have to go to get anywhere near good exp. That's the main problem I have with this game, aside from the hackers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#29KaosMKVIIIPosted 1/24/2013 6:44:16 PM
raising the level cap when there isn't even gear past 140.
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel
#30kirbydude385Posted 1/24/2013 6:51:18 PM
Theivey3 posted...
Or maybe they could make more than one place you have to go to get anywhere near good exp. That's the main problem I have with this game, aside from the hackers.

or just more places with monsters 100+ besides leafre, el nath dungeon, and ToT. there are tons of palces with monsters 40-80 that are totally worthless also
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous