This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old school Maplestory (2005, 2006, 2007) Question

#17PrecisionPosted 1/24/2013 4:27:18 AM
Hey I played way back when Maple was pretty new and it was just mainly Scania, Bera, Broa. My name was Sparklymage3 (lol) and I was a Cleric on Bera. I'm pretty sure most of the people I played with quit, but I was just curious as to what happened to everyone o_o

I remember jo/leigh ann (at least I think she was the same person...?), kadd, tess (whatever happened to those two anyways), dude named Kuri/Gallows, theORLYowl or something like that, a girl named taryn and the dude that hit on her 24/7 in chat, and a bunch of other people. Just curious as to what everyone did after Maple, if you remember me or anyone in Bera during that time, drop a post!
---
Fan of the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers and the OKC Thunder
#2ultimalegionPosted 1/24/2013 7:51:24 AM
I vaguely remember you, you probably don't remember me as I used to hang out most of the time with Spam and Kinklez, everyone dropped out of the radar after a while.

I've been coming back to Maple every so often when the events release a new character or an armor set or whatever.

Back in that day I only had a Bandit and Assassin to my name. Right now I have all of them, to at least level 100, except crossbowman... guess I better get working on it.
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#3FamedMimicGogoPosted 1/24/2013 10:44:35 AM
Kadd and Tessa: They broke up and went their seperate ways, no idea what Tessa is doing, Kadd is currently getting schooled in Japan

No idea about Jo, I can't talk about Jake but I will tell you he made some pretty horrible choices in life, no idea about Taryn, the dude that hit on her took to hacking and became one of the fuhrers mods on SW.net. Most people from Bera did quit, and if they do play it's spread thin on the various servers that have popped up since then.

As for Kuri, he plays on windia now and his GFAQs name is FamedMimicGogo.
---
The basis-no, the very soul of mimicry is the ability to aptly imitate anything, no matter the situation.
Thusly, I will imitate your every move!
#47Precision(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:09:02 AM
Oh yea her IGN was Spam. And who was Jake again? Haha Kadd and Tess broke up...crazy.

And hey dude, do you remember me o_o
---
#5FamedMimicGogoPosted 1/24/2013 11:56:37 AM
Of course I remember you. Jake was TheORLYOwl.
---
The basis-no, the very soul of mimicry is the ability to aptly imitate anything, no matter the situation.
#6Crono exePosted 1/24/2013 12:57:08 PM
I think I had you on my buddy list but we barely talked cause I stopped playing or so. My IGN were Gabysha and Cronologic.
Good times.
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#77Precision(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:05:10 PM
FamedMimicGogo posted...
Of course I remember you. Jake was TheORLYOwl.

Haha that's awesome I didn't really think anyone would remember. And I sorta remember you...I think. Everyone called you gaby right? And yea those were good times, the game itself was decent but the community from gfaqs was really fun
---
#8FamedMimicGogoPosted 1/24/2013 2:29:22 PM
Gaby and Embok were BFFs too if I recall correctly.
---
#9Crono exePosted 1/24/2013 3:36:15 PM
Reading the word Embok just reminded me of an assassin with a pilfer on his head. Dunno if that was his character, I can barely remember some people :(
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#107Precision(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:18:38 PM
Haha that's exactly who I thought of when I heard Embok....I'm pretty sure he fits your description but it's been so long...who really knows.
---