This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Giving away a 196 DEXLESS Night Lord in Scania to someone who'll appreciate it.

#11Slasher900Posted 1/31/2013 9:46:03 PM
Let's see I've only played scania since I started. I don't have any real reasons that you should give me the account. But I'm a true Scanian and I enjoy the NL class. I do have a NL myself and Ironically have leveled 3-5 Sins to hermits for friends since beta... I would appreciate it as well. I'd probably end up getting it to 200 and possibly 250 when the level cap raises. Anyway its upto you what you do.
---
I play video games.
#12_Sparki_Posted 2/1/2013 12:36:21 PM
I just came back to MS two weeks ago, although I've been having fun on my shadower. I'm sure I would take care of your account, should you find me suitable. I've been playing on Scania since the beginning of time.
---
~Eden Eternal~
Server: Emerald IGN: Sparki
#13blackchoaslotusPosted 2/1/2013 1:27:19 PM
i am new to maplestory but started playing in january i am start to like playing this game i play everyday i would appreciate you character just as you appreciate yours
#14xIIpicardIIxPosted 2/1/2013 5:57:00 PM
I played around the same time as you, quit since then. A strong character to explore all these new areas would be awesome.

That's pretty much all my intentions >_>
---
[Patiently waiting for PSO2]
#15Grey_37Posted 2/1/2013 9:43:24 PM
I played about the same time as you ol' chap, but quit when my account was hacked and cleaned of items lolsh. (My snowboard collection... ;_; )

But anywhoo, I haven't played in like, forever and have no idea what most of this new shtuff is. I forgot my password and the email I put in to recover the password doesn't work so YARG! Might as well try dish shtuff oot.
---
Official Bear Wrestler of Champion Pub -||- Official Excalibro
My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GreyRawks/
#16Sin JackalPosted 2/2/2013 1:15:57 AM
So much fake humility in this thread.

Hopefully the OP can see through it.
#17a5ny5Posted 2/2/2013 2:19:29 AM
i like how lurkers come out of the woodworks as soon as a giveaway topic is created
#18Slasher900Posted 2/2/2013 8:52:09 AM
I'd share it with you sparki lol
---
I play video games.
#19KungFuBlaziken2Posted 2/2/2013 9:52:18 PM
Lol this topic.
---
UAUAUAAUAHAUHAUAHUHA
-Jacksfilms.
#20TossLing_DavePosted 2/2/2013 11:33:58 PM
Well, I came to the maplestory forum because a friend of mine wants me to try out the game.

He currently has a level 183 whatever the ninja thing is on a different server. And it seems fun.

If you don't mind me asking, can I please have this account to try out the game so I know what the high level stuff is like once me and him get to those levels? (Or at least I can play a high level character to see if I like the way it plays)
---
Demon's Souls, It'll break your puny body. </3
PS3: NERDZofSTEEL 360: Iayui Darbold