This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Year of the Snake update highlights.

#11gamerazPosted 2/2/2013 8:56:31 AM
Could someone post all the highlights of this patch here?
for some VERY odd reason the Maple site has been not working for me for the past month.

At first I thought it was my internet problem, then a specific problem with Nexon's site, but after a month I just came to believe the site no longer exists (Of course it exists, but the only other logical explanation is that Nexon banned my IP from browsing the site, but not the game, which is ridiculous)
---
3DS FC : 0817 3837 1548
PM so I can add you too!
#12GeminiDeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:11:21 AM
Could someone post all the highlights of this patch here?
for some VERY odd reason the Maple site has been not working for me for the past month.

At first I thought it was my internet problem, then a specific problem with Nexon's site, but after a month I just came to believe the site no longer exists (Of course it exists, but the only other logical explanation is that Nexon banned my IP from browsing the site, but not the game, which is ridiculous)

Well, I hope you can access Southperry.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=64222

The update highlights are in like 5 different pictures instead of just text.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#13gamerazPosted 2/2/2013 9:22:53 AM
Thanks.

Anyway, could someone come up with a reason why the site won't load for me? it's ONLY that site that doesn't work... it's annoying!
---
3DS FC : 0817 3837 1548
PM so I can add you too!
#14RedYoshi27Posted 2/2/2013 9:33:28 AM
Well i'll have an easy time getting to 199 50% now. Looks like my BM will be getting to the 170s as well.
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#15DrSockPosted 2/2/2013 9:48:25 AM
I'm getting annoyed with everyone going where's hyper. Everyone knows GMS copy's and paste. And in KMS, next set is when maple goes on drugs. Not before.

So unless GMS does jump again, there is no hyper. And would you guys really want another jump patch with nexon current fail
#16TwilightRaverPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:50 AM
JohN247 posted...
If you want more character slots, those probably won't come back until Demon Avenger or Xenon is released.

And even then, they'll only be increasing the slots by one for each new class, so that one extra slot is only meant for that new class.

They're revamping all of the Cygnus Knights (and Mihile's still there too which is weird, I still want to think that they'd also release the other job instructors or something), there's probably a Nova Thief, Mage, and Archer coming up... why don't they just increase the total slots to like, 32?
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.