This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Time to rage

#1gamingratPosted 2/1/2013 10:08:53 PM
Is anyone else getting annoyed by the increased amount of hackers in this game? It almost like the moment i manage to find a channel to train, a hacker comes along and kills everything in the room. There's also a problem with people who abuse their OP characters without any common courtesy for the people who were in the room first. The biggest pain with this one is the Luminous, whose Reflection attack can hit everything in the room. Am i the only one who has issues like this?
---
GT:gamingrat91
#2GeminiDeusPosted 2/1/2013 10:12:55 PM
Well yeah, but there's only two things to do. Quit or accept it and find somewhere else to try and train.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#3azn_riza_000Posted 2/1/2013 11:21:36 PM
DOTCurrency also released a public mapcrash... pretty much impossible for people with permits to sell stuff anymore
---
Windia GMS ~ SatomiBlade 200 Hero ~
#4a5ny5Posted 2/2/2013 12:51:05 AM
do you know what you should do in a situation like that?

get on your knees and beg for leech
#5pikamemnonPosted 2/2/2013 6:25:35 AM
gamingrat posted...
There's also a problem with people who abuse their OP characters without any common courtesy for the people who were in the room first.

Hi, you must be new here!
(but really the best way to avoid that is to not train at the "popular" maps)
---
"You have your invincible spell!" Kerberos - Card Captor Sakura,
El Nido Bow Master
#6gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:00:57 AM
pikamemnon posted...
gamingrat posted...
There's also a problem with people who abuse their OP characters without any common courtesy for the people who were in the room first.

Hi, you must be new here!
(but really the best way to avoid that is to not train at the "popular" maps)

Actually, this is true. I have only been playing for 2 months or so. So im still learning all the terms and places to train in the game. Where do you recomend playing for a level 104 Aran and 95 Evan?
---
GT:gamingrat91
#7j mcdermidPosted 2/2/2013 8:09:36 AM
gamingrat posted...
Actually, this is true. I have only been playing for 2 months or so. So im still learning all the terms and places to train in the game. Where do you recomend playing for a level 104 Aran and 95 Evan?

Romeo and Juliet PQ. The Captain mini-dungeon near Herb Town.