This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please help me

#1gamingratPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:05 AM
I have no idea what to do or what went wrong. I was playing yesterday when i suddenly got kicked back to the main menu. This has happened before, so i didn't think much about it. However, now when i try to log in, i can only get as far as the choose your channel part. Whenever i try to click on a channel i am kicked out of the game. The only reason i can think of is that i was in a party with a hacker at the time. What can i do, this is my main account with all of my best characters on it. I know its not my internet connection, because i have 4 accounts and the other 3 still work.
---
GT:gamingrat91
#2FolkenRawrPosted 2/2/2013 10:49:10 AM
Partying with a hacker is tantamount to hacking.
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#3GeminiDeusPosted 2/2/2013 10:59:13 AM
From what I've seen forumers say, you'll get a message letting you know if you got banned or suspended, so maybe it's unrelated to partying with a hacker, though I do advise to not do it again. Try again in a few hours, maybe try at least once a day, and maybe the update in a few days will fix it if it hasn't already fixed itself before then.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#4gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:33:51 AM
FolkenRawr posted...
Partying with a hacker is tantamount to hacking.

This is just my f-ing luck. I see people leeching off a hacker for hours and they keep their account. I party with a hacker for 30 min and im banned. Something seems seriously wrong here
---
#5FolkenRawrPosted 2/2/2013 11:40:00 AM
Were you actually banned?

And the only thing wrong is that more leechers don't get banned, not that you did.
---
#6gamingrat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:45:18 AM
FolkenRawr posted...
Were you actually banned?

And the only thing wrong is that more leechers don't get banned, not that you did.

Im not sure if i got banned or not. All i know is that whenever i try to choose a channel, i am kicked out of the game. Also for my selected main character the rank is gone now.
---
#7FolkenRawrPosted 2/2/2013 11:46:10 AM
If you're off the rankings it means you were banned. gj.
---
#8a5ny5Posted 2/2/2013 12:09:42 PM
i leeched from hackers from lv 50 to 170 legit4life lol gg tc
#9Labyrinth TankPosted 2/2/2013 1:19:48 PM
This happened to me a couple of times fairly recently, though I was never partied with a hacker. Every time I would try to log in, it would get to a certain point (usually after selecting a character or channel) and freeze for a bit before sending me back to the login screen. I had to fully log in to a character on another account before it would let me log in on my main account.
---
"Did you avenge me? Awesome!" - Kargon
#10HowatizerPosted 2/2/2013 2:00:34 PM
In your othe topic you talo about raging at the amount of hackers in this game. Now in this one you are asking for help because you may have been punished for directly supporting a hacker.

I hope every single moron who supports these hackers taking over channels gets their accounts permantly banned.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917