This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

40 free cubes. only got 1 ring to epic

#1a5ny5Posted 2/7/2013 4:39:03 AM
f*** this g*** game
#2RedYoshi27Posted 2/7/2013 9:16:51 AM
ikr? I bought both miracle cube packages plus like another 6 super cubes. Cape stayed unique, never got a single %str line. Oh, and I failed like 2 awakening stamps at 80%. Best I got on a nova hyades (warrior cape) was 15%hp (DA I know but i've already got an 18% legendary neos top to sell), 18%int (wtf), and the last cube got me 9%dex (ffs). Best line I got was 3% all stat...and it stayed unique...All I wanted was a 9%str line not LITERALLY (9% everything at some point other than %str or %allstat) QQ
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#3AgentParanoiaPosted 2/7/2013 9:41:07 AM
Does anyone know the actual percentage chance of cubes advancing an item to the next rank, adding a line, or selecting a particular stat?
---
Words
#4pikamemnonPosted 2/7/2013 11:40:07 AM
Used 2 super cubes on a warrior equp:

1st, changed potentials to +MP

2nd, changed to 10 STR and ACC

Its not %STR but its still worth 2 levels of AP so I will chalk this up as a win. (actually I think it is rather godly for 2 cubes)
---
"You have your invincible spell!" Kerberos - Card Captor Sakura,
El Nido Bow Master
#5Bokothechoco2Posted 2/7/2013 12:14:22 PM(edited)
120-180m worth of cubes (depending if normal or super) for +10 str is not a win.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif
#6a5ny5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:42:49 PM
are regular super cubes suppose to be this crappy? ive never cubed before recently with all the sales. maybe they deliberately making these sales and free cubes crappy
#7MaplesGrandGMPosted 2/7/2013 1:32:31 PM
That's why, they are sales. They are trying to get rid of crappy inventory (lol?).
#8CHS_RICHPosted 2/7/2013 8:02:40 PM
They're a scam. Nexon can lower the chances of changing from rare to legendary at any time. Notice how all free cubes and or cubes bought when free maple points are given suck. This is the main reason I hate them. I mean in what world is a minimum of $40 per item to get unique acceptable.
#9Wafles_Posted 2/8/2013 1:31:03 AM
$40/item to unique?

That would've been cheap as **** when I played... :(
---
http://phconcept.com
Diablo3: Wafles#1820
#10Dark Young LinkPosted 2/11/2013 12:28:56 PM
CHS_RICH posted...
They're a scam. Nexon can lower the chances of changing from rare to legendary at any time. Notice how all free cubes and or cubes bought when free maple points are given suck. This is the main reason I hate them. I mean in what world is a minimum of $40 per item to get unique acceptable.

It became acceptable the moment people started paying that much. Nexon literally has no reason to change when the community is so eager to pay them for their lack of ethics.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga