This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shoot. Something just occurred to me.

#1TwilightRaverPosted 2/11/2013 4:09:32 PM
"Get married during the event period and we'll send you a special wedding gift during a subsequent maintenance!"

"Get married during the event period and we'll send you a special wedding gift during a subsequent maintenance!"

So that means the 50 Onyx Apples are not given immediately. And if they're given after a server check, are they really going to be given?

Many players will probably buy wedding tickets, giving Nexon money, in the hopes of a promise for 50 Onyx Apples for all of their training / bossing needs.

And they'll most likely be given zilch because all Nexon cares about is that they've paid. I say this because last Christmas, they explicitly said that 2x EXP coupons would work with the all day 2x event that went down that day. And of course, they didn't work. They never addressed this, this was never brought up.

Nexon's bad, yeah. We all know that. Just wanted to recount some stuff.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#2JohN247Posted 2/11/2013 4:53:02 PM
TwilightRaver posted...

Check off event rewards were given out during subsequent maintenance. And guess what, those were given out.

They have even more of an obligation because these cost NX.
---
Guild Wars 2: Jedwardian
#3TwilightRaver(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:57:54 PM
I'm just skeptical, I suppose... It's not like I'm even losing much, since the wedding tickets are just 6k or so.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#4GeminiDeusPosted 2/11/2013 5:09:28 PM
I say this because last Christmas, they explicitly said that 2x EXP coupons would work with the all day 2x event that went down that day. And of course, they didn't work. They never addressed this, this was never brought up.

Well, they did refund the NX lost anyway. I got 2000 Maple Points given a couple weeks ago.
---
El Nido - Xaniara