This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EMS supreme server, level cap increase.

#21CmaBoyPosted 2/22/2013 9:00:01 PM
Bokothechoco2 posted...
Hurricane requires you to use soul arrow every 5 mins. Ishtar you can just press button, click off screen, and afk grind 24/7. It's a 200 with no effort, just time (specifically time spent sleeping).

Don't the two skills have an anti-bot that kicks in at some point anyway? And I thought there was a way you could assign buffs to pets to automatically use for you, but I don't remember if that's hit our server yet.
---
Brasparo: 4167-4596-2791
Cannon Leader of the Kid Icarus Uprising League (PM for a match)
#22Bokothechoco2Posted 2/22/2013 9:34:01 PM
Oh right, there is. Dunno if that would cancel the hurricane action though. And no, you can keep going as long as you have the MP to support it. If you MP scroll you can easily reach enough that merc's natural recovery will cover your MP burn though (right, that was a thing too).
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif
#23CmaBoyPosted 2/22/2013 9:46:57 PM
Oh, I also just remembered that Hurricane's anti-bot is to prevent more than one MP recovery per keydown (and only with a pet), as opposed to the usual hundred or so attacks. I imagine you could get around that on a Bowmaster too though with a Jr. Boogie familiar, but I haven't tried. At any rate though, I don't know if there's really anywhere you could reliably snipe from, and you can't really rely on knockback to protect you either with the high miss rate on ranged attacks.
---
Brasparo: 4167-4596-2791
Cannon Leader of the Kid Icarus Uprising League (PM for a match)
#24Bokothechoco2Posted 2/22/2013 10:19:40 PM
Boogie works for a while, but they like to hop into the monsters and drain their lifebar. Could probably last like 4-5 hours with one though, which is admittedly not too bad. Like I said earlier, newties are the way for BMs, and there's other spots you could snipe at if you partied with someone or shared a map or something. Not suitable for overnight though unless it's somewhere people would actually want to train overnight at (like bearwolves, which I doubt are even a viable option on that server).
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif