This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Account got blocked, but I can still play?

#1Toast_In_ShellPosted 2/21/2013 10:21:57 AM
So today I got an email saying my account was blocked for buying NX, or Mesos or whatever (Ok I had some extra cash, and I thought I would buy some Mesos to make my life easier.), I have done both so if my account was blocked I probably deserved it.

Anyways I went on Maplestory just to check, and I can still play and all of my characters are still there.
I went on the Maplestory forums, and I can still post also.

How long do you will it will take before my account is completely blocked? I'm king of upset because I put so much time, and money into the game, but not too upset since I did buy the Mesos, and NX.
---
All Toasters Toast Ghosts!
#2ultimalegionPosted 2/21/2013 10:25:19 AM
I think it actually reads "your account has been blocked from buying NX"
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#3Toast_In_Shell(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:33:29 AM(edited)
"Recently we've become aware of multiple illegal transactions between your account and Mesos/NX Selling websites. Due to this we have blocked your account from playing MapleStory."

Well anyways if my account doesn't get blocked I will never buy Mesos again.
---
#4ultimalegionPosted 2/21/2013 10:33:28 AM
My guess is that if you can still access your account what I said just might be the case, might be worth it to reread the email.

Maybe they just blocked you from using NX-based transactions or something. I have heard of this happening to other people so ... good luck with that I guess.
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#5Toast_In_Shell(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:36:32 AM
ultimalegion posted...
My guess is that if you can still access your account what I said just might be the case, might be worth it to reread the email.

Maybe they just blocked you from using NX-based transactions or something. I have heard of this happening to other people so ... good luck with that I guess.

Well I just went on and bought some NX so I guess it isn't that.
---
#6AscendedLightPosted 2/21/2013 11:42:25 AM
That is a phishing e-mail. If you hover over the link at the bottom suggesting that you open a ticket:

"If you believe we have made some sort of mistake, click the link below to open a ticket for your account:
http://www.nexon.net/login/?uID=<your email address>"

you'll see that it actually points to "ncxon.net"

It's fake! Keep playing and don't worry.
#7Toast_In_Shell(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:47:23 PM
AscendedLight posted...
That is a phishing e-mail. If you hover over the link at the bottom suggesting that you open a ticket:

"If you believe we have made some sort of mistake, click the link below to open a ticket for your account:
http://www.nexon.net/login/?uID=<your email address>"

you'll see that it actually points to "ncxon.net"

It's fake! Keep playing and don't worry.

Ok thanks, that's what it is.
---
#8FrarffyPosted 2/22/2013 8:01:48 PM
So, the scammers made you more legit :D
#9LordClydePosted 2/25/2013 4:40:01 AM(edited)
I bought 4bil 2 weeks ago. So much cheaper than wasting money on gacha..

I lol at people who say you need thousands of dollars invested to be good... Going through gold sites, you can slash that price by 4 folds.. That would be the real price the pixels in this game are worth... not that overinflated overpriced nx ******** offered by Nexon.

Typical from a greedy company who doesn't even care enough to fix their god damn game... There's absolutely no reason (no excuse) why people should be exploiting Tot to get infinite smegas. Even a 1st year college programmer can do better than that.

I feel disgusted even buying a stall from them... But sadly that's one thing I can't cheat.