This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't know if I can trust Nexon ever again

#1EternalFlame66Posted 3/22/2013 7:02:03 PM(edited)
In Open Beta, Nexon promised that they would carry over the chars in open beta to global.Turns out that they would eat their word, citing concerns of rampant hacking. It would later turn out that that didn't stop people from hacking and duping in global though...so basically they just screwed over everyone in open beta for nothing.

Strike one.

Many years later, they opened an east coast server and made it coincide with Big Bang to attract a lot of east coast players. Several months later, they moved the server back to west coast without telling anyone about it. They also decided it was a good idea to merge the east coast server with a bunch of west coast servers and still call it an east coast server. That's literally the worst thing you can do to an east coast server.... It's less about losing potential customers over this, pulling crap like this will affect your reputation for a long time...possibly forever.

Strike two.

I don't know if I can trust anything Nexon says ever again. Fool me or twice, shame on you; fool me thrice, shame on me.
---
Such is your fate.
#2aNiceLayPosted 3/22/2013 10:42:59 PM
Wait what was strike 3?
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: BO2, Borderlands 2, AC3
#3saucejePosted 3/22/2013 10:46:36 PM
Wait what was strike 3?

If things go as intended, there won't be a strike 3
#4MaplesGrandGMPosted 3/22/2013 11:13:27 PM
TC can't count, there are easily hundreds of strikes against Nexon. Besides, why bring up lame points, that are MONTHS old, and only use those 2 points as strikes against Nexon. I haven't been playing the last couple of months, but I'm sure they are dozens of strikes against Nexon you can find within that time frame.
#5GeminiDeusPosted 3/23/2013 8:59:06 AM
I had to check the topic date on the original post.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#6aNiceLayPosted 3/23/2013 9:23:44 AM
I still don't see a strike 3...
---
#7EternalFlame66(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:37:33 AM(edited)
There is no strike 3, I quit long time ago. There will never be a strike 3 because it has shown that it does not deserve my trust.
---
Such is your fate.
#8aNiceLayPosted 3/23/2013 11:36:57 AM
You defy the Gods.
---
#9Unnamed HoboPosted 3/25/2013 3:48:12 PM
EternalFlame66 posted...
There is no strike 3, I quit long time ago. There will never be a strike 3 because it has shown that it does not deserve my trust.

Why are you visiting this board/why did you make this topic if you stopped playing a long time ago?
---
If I had the world to give, I'd give it to you
#10HowatizerPosted 3/25/2013 3:54:53 PM
Uh if you have quit and don't play anymore, what would be the relevance of a strike 3 or trusting anything Nexon says anymore?

Would make sense just to move on to something else, then again maybe I am just crazy.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917