This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a good solo class?

#1Vaz126Posted 3/23/2013 6:05:27 PM
I was thinking battlemage is interesting, but it seems more like a party class. I don't have the time to play for long periods of time, so what's considered a good solo class? (Unfunded)
---
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
PSN: AnonymousXIII
#2basakboyPosted 3/23/2013 8:31:41 PM
being unfunded, go with hayato because of the event which ends on the 26th it is supported with good equipment as you level. check the nexon site every week for events that would support you.

there are two big events a year [and smaller events throughout the year]: anniversary in may and christmas in december.
---

When the going gets tough, they call on the sons of ******s.
#3RedYoshi27Posted 3/23/2013 9:17:38 PM
Hero and aran are good options too. Aran has tons of passive attack and hits hard though it does need like 3 skill books (only one is kind of necessary). Heroes require ACA but you can get that from tons of bosses and if you play windia, i'd be more than happy to take you on runs to get it.
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#4aNiceLayPosted 3/24/2013 1:32:40 AM
Wild hunters are strong soloers
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: BO2, Borderlands 2, AC3
#5burizadokyanonPosted 3/30/2013 3:27:31 AM
RedYoshi27 posted...
Hero and aran are good options too. Aran has tons of passive attack and hits hard though it does need like 3 skill books (only one is kind of necessary). Heroes require ACA but you can get that from tons of bosses and if you play windia, i'd be more than happy to take you on runs to get it.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I need more zrun partners to get AR10. I've been at this for weeks now. -_-" What's your IGN? I could use the help!
---
PSN ID: EvilCowKing http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=evilcowking
#6burizadokyanonPosted 3/30/2013 3:28:10 AM
burizadokyanon posted...
RedYoshi27 posted...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I need more zrun partners to get AR10. I've been at this for weeks now. -_-" What's your IGN? I could use the help!

@TC, Aran rocks solo.
---
PSN ID: EvilCowKing http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=evilcowking
#7FolkenRawrPosted 3/30/2013 7:29:56 AM
burizadokyanon posted...
RedYoshi27 posted...

I don't play too terribly often these days, but if you want I'll sign on Monday and kill Zak for you. I haven't fought him in a while, but it shouldn't take me more than 10minutes to solo.

Leave your ign and I'll hit you up.
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#8GeminiDeusPosted 3/30/2013 9:35:19 AM

If you're level 120+ I'd suggest fighting Hilla instead. She seems to have a higher chance of dropping the skill books than Zakum, there are no prerequisites to fighting her, and if you die to her you won't lose exp and you are revived in a safe place and are able to enter the battle again, numerous times, until she is defeated or time runs out.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#9RedYoshi27Posted 3/30/2013 10:46:46 AM
Sorry haven't been here in a few days, if you still need help add me in game

IGN: GladiusBoy2
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board