This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I got hacked and need some advice on making money

#1SilverSaint7Posted 3/24/2013 2:11:08 PM(edited)
Okay. So I've come back after 2 weeks of not playing and now some of my important items and most of my money are gone. I'm not really surprised; my old password was beyond generic '~'.

Anyway, here's what they took from me:

10 att WG
5 att PAC
50mil in total
All of my 3%/6% equips
Some skill books I didn't really care about.

None of it was 'OMGsupahGODLY' but it was still my stuff, you know? Luckily, the hacker wasn't a complete d*** and left me with all of my weapons, non-potential equips, evo rings, hot time equips (and other untradeables), and 5mil.

I want to make enough money to at least get my old stuff back and I've started by making a bunch of half earrings in Ardentmill but none of them have had potential so far and I feel like I'm just losing what little money I have left. What do you guys think? Should I just keep at it or try something different (that doesn't involve buying nexon, that's not really an option for me right now?)
---
... and in that moment, I swear we were phone.
#2CHS_RICHPosted 3/24/2013 2:11:10 PM
wait until you can buy Nexon. You don't need good gear to level and getting to about 16x is a good place to stop
#3SilverSaint7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:19:46 PM
^ That's pretty much what I already do with every new class that comes out but I liked having those equips around because they made training from 1-100 a lot faster.
---
... and in that moment, I swear we were phone.
#4a5ny5Posted 3/24/2013 2:30:41 PM
CHS_RICH posted...
wait until you can buy Nexon. You don't need good gear to level and getting to about 16x is a good place to stop

Nexon is worth 8 billion though
#5CHS_RICHPosted 3/24/2013 3:05:53 PM
Won't be for long if MS stays as their marquee game, the population is fading fast now.. I believe they have been trying to buy an American/ console game publisher for. a while now.