This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good?

#1Ragnar666Posted 3/25/2013 4:30:12 PM
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/5999/tyrantlycaonbelt.jpg
---
~They will tell you Black is really White, the moon is just the Sun and Night.~
Tonberry: Doinking mofo's since 1992.
#2vMonteehPosted 3/25/2013 4:38:21 PM
All money in. Highest price you could go because some attack + luk based character will have ridiculous stats..

Mannnn, why can't I ever have anything like that? I'm barely rocking 4m.. I wish I could get loot like that.. Wanna throw some tips sensei? Lol
---
"Sometimes it actually is greener on the other side."
#3Ragnar666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:40:32 PM
Been playing since beta... lol

But yeah, it just takes time and effort and mostly money
---
~They will tell you Black is really White, the moon is just the Sun and Night.~
Tonberry: Doinking mofo's since 1992.
#4vMonteehPosted 3/25/2013 4:41:50 PM
Ragnar666 posted...
Been playing since beta... lol

But yeah, it just takes time and effort and mostly money

Great, money. Something I don't have that I need to make more lol
---
"Sometimes it actually is greener on the other side."
#5RedYoshi27Posted 3/25/2013 5:14:16 PM
Better than mine

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/228/maple0008b.jpg/
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#6a5ny5Posted 3/25/2013 10:36:53 PM(edited)
lol the belt isn't even his. he clicked on an item smega and waited until it got pushed out of the chatbox. you can also tell because the item window itself is not overlapping his equips tab, which it would do if you hovered your mouse over an item. plus why would you have a tyrant thief belt locked on a warrior?

fishing for attention on a dead board

pathetic
#7FolkenRawrPosted 3/25/2013 11:16:37 PM
Not to mention that giving all of his topics, he's obviously a newb and doesn't have this kind of gear >_>
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#8PhainopeplaPosted 3/26/2013 12:18:44 AM
Tyrant schmyrant, s'all about self-made crud.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/PotatoCats/belt-1_zps27a4127f.png

...B> Tyrant belt =/
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#9RedYoshi27Posted 3/26/2013 8:27:31 AM
lol the belt isn't even his. he clicked on an item smega and waited until it got pushed out of the chatbox. you can also tell because the item window itself is not overlapping his equips tab, which it would do if you hovered your mouse over an item. plus why would you have a tyrant thief belt locked on a warrior?

pathetic

Geez sorry for my mistake. I'm not fishing for attention either, that'd require me posting multiple topics about my gear for a period of time which is something I don't do nor plan to. My belt is terrible anyway, failed a chaos AND a 50% hammer and its only enhanced 2x not to mention it took so much money to even get it to that point. Also its he possible he'd lock it on a warrior if he managed to get or make it and didn't have a thief to give to at the moment.

And that is a fine belt Phainopepla
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#10a5ny5Posted 3/26/2013 8:41:28 AM
RedYoshi27 posted...

pathetic

Geez sorry for my mistake. I'm not fishing for attention either, that'd require me posting multiple topics about my gear for a period of time which is something I don't do nor plan to. My belt is terrible anyway, failed a chaos AND a 50% hammer and its only enhanced 2x not to mention it took so much money to even get it to that point. Also its he possible he'd lock it on a warrior if he managed to get or make it and didn't have a thief to give to at the moment.

And that is a fine belt Phainopepla

not even talking about you