I almost reinstalled this game the other day.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I almost reinstalled this game the other day.
3 years ago#1
Midway through the download I hit cancel. lol
The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.
3 years ago#2
Good.
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
Also, Official Ampharos of the B/W Boards Clan.
3 years ago#3
Thank God.
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
3 years ago#4
Chicken =x
El Nido - Xaniara
3 years ago#5
You made the right choice.
If you fully love and believe in Chu Chu and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Chu Chu as my Savior.
3 years ago#6
oh? I downloaded this game a few days ago and its a pretty fun little MMO. definitely not competing with the big boys but certainly worth 3GB's of bandwidth and HDD space.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
3 years ago#7
certainly worth 3GB's of bandwidth and HDD space.

No, it isn't.
El Nido - Xaniara
3 years ago#8
Kudos to you. It's extremely addictive and somewhat life deteriorating if you don't keep check on yourself while being submitted to such a freakshow
"Sometimes it actually is greener on the other side."
3 years ago#9
vMonteeh posted...
Kudos to you. It's extremely addictive and somewhat life deteriorating if you don't keep check on yourself while being submitted to such a freakshow

Best thing you can do in this game is hit level 200 on your main, frees up a lot of time and now I play maybe an hour or so at most on any given day. It is also fun then to laugh at people who call you a no life after you hit 200 in under 2 weeks, while they have played for years and never done the same.
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917
3 years ago#10
I have been having fun with this game myself. I can't even begin to comprehend this
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I almost reinstalled this game the other day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived