This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... will existing Cygnus Knights just transform into the revamps?

#1ultimalegionPosted 4/23/2013 8:53:45 AM
I heard that turning them into UAs would no longer be possible, what would happen to existing UAs then? :o
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#2JohN247Posted 4/23/2013 9:03:57 AM
You have to collect 500 Peridots to raise their level cap.

Seriously though, no. Computers don't work that way.
---
Guild Wars 2: Jedwardian
#3ZeekfoxPosted 4/23/2013 11:00:50 AM
Um...you don't turn a 120 KoC into a UA. Having a 120 KoC simply gives you a quest that ends with, "If you have another character slot open, you can create a new level 50 adventurer with the UA equip set and the matching KoC skill." It doesn't remove the KoC or change it.

And yes, the revamp just SP resets your character and leaves you with a whole new set of skills to add into. If you're 120 and 3rd job already, I'm pretty sure you can just do a level 100 quest for 4th job and go from there. At least, that's what I have heard (I don't actually play KMS).
---
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^
#4ultimalegion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:06:06 PM
Zeekfox posted...
Um...you don't turn a 120 KoC into a UA. Having a 120 KoC simply gives you a quest that ends with, "If you have another character slot open, you can create a new level 50 adventurer with the UA equip set and the matching KoC skill." It doesn't remove the KoC or change it.

And yes, the revamp just SP resets your character and leaves you with a whole new set of skills to add into. If you're 120 and 3rd job already, I'm pretty sure you can just do a level 100 quest for 4th job and go from there. At least, that's what I have heard (I don't actually play KMS).

Yeah I actually have a UA Hero but some time ago I read a rumor that once the Cygnus Revamp hit you wouldn't be able to do the UA quest anymore.
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#5EndgamePosted 4/23/2013 5:55:51 PM
yes, existing Cygnus Knights just get converted
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert