This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is this "Dimension Invade"?

#1EndgamePosted 4/23/2013 6:59:47 PM
I haven't touched Maple Story in months, and quite frankly, I'd like to keep it that way, but I still keep up with updates out of the entertainment value of seeing what crazy new overpowered classes Wizet will put out next, it's like a glorious trainwreck

but I am hearing that GMS recently got a soloable party quest called "Dimension Invade", and it gives out tons of EXP, and is a viable alternative for those not funded enough to handle Evolving World, which I am being told takes quite a bit of funding

may I have some more details on this?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2saucejePosted 4/23/2013 7:16:33 PM(edited)
but I am hearing that GMS recently got a soloable party quest called "Dimension Invade", and it gives out tons of EXP, and is a viable alternative for those not funded enough to handle Evolving World, which I am being told takes quite a bit of funding

I think you have it backwards, Dimension Invade is crazy inviable if you're unfunded and/or playing a class with low mobility/weak mobbing. But it's basically a map where you tackle waves of enemies, if there are too many waves in the map you fail. waves 2 and 5 are bosses. After the quest is over you get some boxes that can contain some good stuff

The monsters scale with your level up to level 180 I believe
#3FolkenRawrPosted 4/23/2013 9:22:21 PM
The max level at Evo is 160, and with an HP5 Core give 10.589k/kill

Not sure what the max level for Invasion is, I'll let you know in 1.5 levels if they go over 180.

Both are amazing exp, but Evo is limited to 5 times/day, and Invasion is unlimited as long as you kill the bonus boss (Blackheart (Hilla's dog) less than 10 times/day. Both reset at midnight PST.
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#4FlashReturnsPosted 4/23/2013 9:29:08 PM
Invasion monsters cap at 180, but it was crazy exp up to about 183. The boss is fairly easy if you know how to handle DR and the high dimension gloves were selling for a fair whack (I was selling them on very quickly at 180mil in Windia last week, its probably less now with more supply). If your class cant mob effectively though, youve got absolutely no chance of doing the 5 stages in under 10 minutes to get to the Blackheart boss and you'll probably struggle with the 3rd and 4th stages too due to the sheer amount of enemies that can spawn at any one time.

On my Kaiser I was absolutely cleaning house though, blade burst is so strong in there.
---
OnePoundCoin - 18x Kaiser -{}- Metronazol - 17x Bowmaster
Flash2k11