This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been gone for a while, want to make a pally, help please!

#1Jeric735Posted 5/16/2013 5:58:24 PM
So I've been gone since last August and when I came back, the first thing that I noticed was that I had to re-allocate everyone's skills. However, I think I may have messed up some builds, but whatever -- my characters' crowded inventories and whatnot are making me want to make a new character, who seems to be a paladin at the moment.

I'm really confused at the current state of skills. I know fourth job skills come at Lv100 now and there's these Hyper skills that I haven't researched at all yet. But anyway...

What are Paladins like now? Any builds to recommend? Any advice regarding the current events?

Also, if it's relevant, my resources aren't so great. I've got like 50mil to throw around but that's it. As for experience, my highest level character is 138 and my others are between 100~120. I don't know much about the endgame and all.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#2basakboyPosted 5/16/2013 7:45:50 PM
http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-warrior-skill-build-guide/
---
I am not afraid of work. I can stand around and watch people do it all day long without being the least bit frightened.
#3Jeric735(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:13:20 PM
basakboy posted...
http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-warrior-skill-build-guide/

Sweet, thanks. Been wary of the builds online lately 'cuz I can't tell which version they belong to.
---
#4ZeekfoxPosted 5/17/2013 10:19:25 AM
Well the skills have had some values changed, but honestly, the builds haven't changed.

Job 1: don't max Power Strike
Job 2: don't max Ground Smash
Job 3: Max CO, leave other things 2 points under max (though you'll have enough to max Magic Crash anyway)
Job 4: Point in everything, ACB, Holy Charge, whatever. I mean, you'll max everything in the end, though nothing is seriously important to grinding. Achilles and Guardian save on pots (lol), Blast is good for boss killing, HH isn't bad for Stronghold grinding (though not great either), and Rush/Magnet are fairly redundant to level up. Maple Warrior is good, but pricey to upgrade beyond 10.
---
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^
#5saucejePosted 5/17/2013 10:43:19 AM
leave other things 2 points under max (though you'll have enough to max Magic Crash anyway)

You need to max charges and stuff tho
#6TwilightRaverPosted 5/17/2013 6:21:30 PM
You should have enough points thanks to the reworked Tempest system, so you'd only leave just a few skills two under max.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#7Jeric735(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 9:32:33 PM
Zeekfox posted...
Well the skills have had some values changed, but honestly, the builds haven't changed.

Job 1: don't max Power Strike
Job 2: don't max Ground Smash
Job 3: Max CO, leave other things 2 points under max (though you'll have enough to max Magic Crash anyway)
Job 4: Point in everything, ACB, Holy Charge, whatever. I mean, you'll max everything in the end, though nothing is seriously important to grinding. Achilles and Guardian save on pots (lol), Blast is good for boss killing, HH isn't bad for Stronghold grinding (though not great either), and Rush/Magnet are fairly redundant to level up. Maple Warrior is good, but pricey to upgrade beyond 10.

Sweet, This makes things easier for me now that I know what to prioritize. Thanks.
---