This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SP was reset?

#1Gannondorf 23Posted 5/17/2013 1:48:41 PM
Why have all my characters gotten SP resets this week? I was last on Monday or Tuesday and I don't see anything on the website about it.
---
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.
#2FolkenRawrPosted 5/17/2013 1:58:35 PM
Apparently it happened yesterday -_-
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#3GeminiDeusPosted 5/17/2013 2:04:41 PM
A few weeks ago, a hacker summoned an NPC that would turn anyone who clicked it into a Phantom, regardless of level or class. Nexon's three week long solution to this was, aside turning people back to normal, force an automatic SP reset on every single character in the game.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#4Gannondorf 23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 2:09:26 PM
When will it happen again... because I just messed up my highest level character's SP. This is what happens when I rarely log on, I forget about the SP build and I overlooked the scrollbar in Job 1 for Max MP, and scrolled down past two skills in Job 3 resulting in an unmaxed DoT potential for Fire Demon and Teleport Mastery. >_>
---
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.
#5Gannondorf 23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 2:13:04 PM
Oh okay. I read about the Phantom issue. This SP thing came at the wrong time. I was leveling up another character recently who had messed up SP since I could remember and when I log on today and see SP reset I start with my FP and got too excited.
---
#6Techino10Posted 5/18/2013 7:52:15 AM
It's soooo annoyyyyinggg. So many characters to allocate to...
---
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son.
#7Bokothechoco2Posted 5/18/2013 4:00:07 PM(edited)
A few weeks ago, a hacker summoned an NPC that would turn anyone who clicked it into a Phantom

Wow, what a jerk. Turning people into bottom tier classes :<. inb4someonesaysdoyouevenplayanymorechirpy
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/CDboQ.gif