I completed my Grand set

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I completed my Grand set

User Info: Zeekfox

Zeekfox
3 years ago#1
I unequipped 23% Str to get it, but the +30 stat, 37 attack total set bonus made it worthwhile to my range. Plus, the extra defense over the Senior stuff helps my damage as well (yay Hayato beginner passive). Didn't get any %Str in the Grand set potentials, though I do have +18 in flat potential bonuses.

Plus there's a visual effect. lol

I'm a nub, okay >_>
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^

User Info: Dawngarde

Dawngarde
3 years ago#2
So how much did it improve your range?
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.

User Info: Hsda

Hsda
3 years ago#3
Don't trash the %str stuff, as every level will add to its potential and it will outclass the flat bonuses before the end.
Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away.

User Info: Zeekfox

Zeekfox
3 years ago#4
Oh I didn't get rid of my 4% Str senior stuff (and 3% cape). I might store it, but I wouldn't throw it all out.

My buffed range went from like...9050 to 10,300? It kept going down until that 8-set part kicked in and the +23 stats, +17 attack for the last tier threw me into 5-digitness.
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I completed my Grand set

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived