This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How legit is that in-game training guide?

#1Zeron RBPosted 5/18/2013 11:32:35 PM
I've been trudging along my 8X merc on Scania, and with the help of the event among other things I haven't really been paying attention to funding or anything. That said, the grind has slowed as to be expected, but the quest payouts are a lot worse now. For instance the omega sector quests all gave 50-90k EXP per, while these Magatia ones are only giving some 30k per.

Now I've been curious about that in-game training guide that recommends you locations to train based on your level and the like, but how legit is it considering I've no funding (too lazy to ask for my friend's assistance since I've been getting along alright)? Also, is grinding still the fastest way to level? Quests seemed to have been carrying me up to this point, but I'm starting to question their exp payout now.
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#2saucejePosted 5/18/2013 11:46:19 PM
It's questionable at best. At your level, the best exp is grinding in Monster Park Extreme. You can get one or two levels every ten minutes, depending on your class (it especially helps if you have mob attacks that hit more than 5 monsters)
#3Zeron RB(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 3:58:22 AM
Oh wow. This is really good EXP, and now I feel dumb for throwing away those zebra tickets. How long ago was I supposed to be doing Monster Park Extreme?
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#4CHS_RICHPosted 5/19/2013 10:31:39 AM
You can level up through quest but it is extremely tedious. The training guide works as well. It does not have the most optimal places to train but it's supposed to make you explore the world. Its useless past lvl 100 though
#5saucejePosted 5/19/2013 10:39:31 AM
Zeron RB posted...
Oh wow. This is really good EXP, and now I feel dumb for throwing away those zebra tickets. How long ago was I supposed to be doing Monster Park Extreme?

You can go there starting at level 40...