This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MapleStory's next big update; RED

#11PhainopeplaPosted 5/19/2013 1:01:27 PM
Complete overhauls of adventurers, plus rebalances for everything else?

...we'll see how this goes. Nexon's creative well is gonna run dry if they have to think of dozens of new skills, and knowing Nexon, the balance is going to be thrown around rather than equalized.

Plus they're making a new warrior (another one? Really?), plus the 5th job speculation. They've got a ton on their plate.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#12saucejePosted 5/19/2013 1:49:59 PM
This makes me anxious for dark knights not sucking so much, but they already don't so what could they possibly do?!
#13HowatizerPosted 5/19/2013 1:57:50 PM
The update is a great direction for Maplestory to go in, much better than making a new game, just revamp the one they got into something good.

I personally think the greatest aspect they listed so far is the hacked player support including the ability to restore lost items.

All these blind Nexon haters are going to have to insert their feet into their mouths as an update like this would have had to been in the works for some time and is direct evidence that they have looked at what is wrong with their game and are making great efforts to work out those flaws.

Very interested to see how this develops.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917
#14ZeekfoxPosted 5/19/2013 3:08:01 PM
Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if an update of this magnitude just made them skip a bunch of numbers and go to "GMS v200". =P
---
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^
#15XyiitolPosted 5/20/2013 7:19:38 PM
fifth job cool
---
I am a five-carbon sugar alcohol that is used as a sugar substitute.
#16Lieutenant KettchPosted 5/21/2013 1:55:59 PM
The auction house mention is the most interesting part. Maplestory has, hands down, the worst market system in any game I have ever played, so it'd be nice to actually buy or sell something for the first time in many years.
---
SuperNiceDog is also a SuperSmartDog.
#17tsunamisurfer08Posted 5/21/2013 4:25:17 PM(edited)
GeminiDeus posted...
Nothing they do can possibly be worse to what they are doing to Battle Mage.

Oh great. First time on this board in MONTHS and this is the first thing I see. What are they doing to them now?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. Wow, what the hell.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#18EternalFlame66Posted 5/21/2013 5:34:15 PM
actually looks like a solid update this time
---
Such is your fate.
#19EternalFlame66Posted 5/21/2013 5:36:31 PM
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
GeminiDeus posted...
Nothing they do can possibly be worse to what they are doing to Battle Mage.

Oh great. First time on this board in MONTHS and this is the first thing I see. What are they doing to them now?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. Wow, what the hell.

what are they doing to battle mage...?

it just became somewhat decent with BKB.
---
Such is your fate.
#20TwilightRaverPosted 5/21/2013 5:55:30 PM
Say goodbye to Battleking Bar, in its place is... Another Blow. As in, another blow to Battle Mage's effectiveness, because their attacks were unnecessarily revamped.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.