This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow, more nerfs for xenon

#1a5ny5Posted 6/5/2013 7:26:25 PM
im not sure if i want to play him anymore. what am i gonna do with all these equips i prepared for him? goddamit im not gonna play a class that isnt op anymore
#2Dark Young LinkPosted 6/5/2013 7:35:59 PM
You actually bought equips for a new class, and didn't expect said class to get neutered once it was no longer making the optimal amount of money?
---
Nominate N for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX!
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#3EndgamePosted 6/5/2013 10:07:51 PM
yeah, that's how it works

new class comes out, is the most overpowered thing yet, gets nerfed to the ground, then eventually gets buffed again but still not quite as powerful as in its prime

see also: Demon Slayer, Phantom, Angelic Buster
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4ZeekfoxPosted 6/6/2013 7:50:12 AM
I'm pretty sure Blue Blood Slayer beats first release Slayer. Okay, every class is more powerful and it's never gonna be a DPM chart topper again, but still.

It's a shame we don't get to test powered Xenon though. Why does KMS get all the fun of testing new stuff and we just get to play the watered down type?
---
*swishes his tail*
I'm a red fox furry ^_^
#5EndgamePosted 6/6/2013 10:33:30 AM
we're most likely going to get Xenon the same way KMS got Xenon

being able to beat Chaos Vellum depends on it
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6HowatizerPosted 6/6/2013 12:45:39 PM
A class should be played based on fun not OPness in my opinion. I stuck with Angelic Buster as my main even though we got the uber nerfed version.

Xenon is still decent as a class and with funding it doesn't really matter. I can out dpm a Cap hitting Kaiser at this stage in the game with my AB.
---
Truth: http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#7saucejePosted 6/6/2013 3:22:19 PM
Well I have to get a Xenon anyway because link skill.